• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2011/12 College Basketball Season

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Western Kentucky was down 16 points with 4 minutes left in the game, and made a sensational come back to win by 3. An amazing finish to what was otherwise an awful game.

tullytra

Reaction score
I hope Barkley puts a little more effort into the analysis this year. Last year you could just tell that he didn't give a damn about the tournament and was just being forced to do it since it was on Turner networks. The integration of NBA guys last year was turrible.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Barkley never comes across to me as being prepared. He sort of fumbles his way through the show without really sharing anything worth while.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
These first two days of the tournament are now the equivalent of Christmas for me in my young adulthood. I'm so excited. :bounce2:

Last edited:

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As usual, I haven't followed college basketball until now. Anyone have tips for filling out a bracket? Other than Duke is overrated and Syracuse is screwed.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

As usual, I haven't followed college basketball until now. Anyone have tips for filling out a bracket? Other than Duke is overrated and Syracuse is screwed.

Syracuse is lucky because they won't face any real opposition until FSU, so pick them to go deep.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Syracuse is lucky because they won't face any real opposition until FSU, so pick them to go deep.

Syracuse lost its starting center, which could be a big problem.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't see Syracuse going too deep in the tourney. The timing of losing their star couldn't have been at a worse time.

I'm ready for the games to begin. (The First Four last night and tonight don't count.)

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My Final Four:

Kentucky
Missouri
Syracuse
North Carolina

North Carolina over Kentucky in the final.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FWIW, I posted that when they were struggling... which was right through the first half. MS called a time out like 2 minutes in.

KSU SMU is good.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, the KSU/SMU game is a good one. KSU has this in the bag though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads