1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

2010 NFL Draft

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by embowafa, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Warren G.

Warren G. Senior member

I'm so happy, great picks by the Saints. When I heard the Saints trade back into the first, I was screaming YESSSS INGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM. Couple years ago, we wanted to trade back to get Beanie Wells. So I guess this mean 99% Reggie will be gone.

2. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Senior member

Cam Newton #1 overall is a huge mistake. Just gonna say that right now.

This.

What's with the picks taking an hour to wrap up their cellphone calls and then finally walking up to the podium?

3. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

who will be the first NFC North QB to be mortally injured by the Suh/Fairley Death Hammer?

my money is on Cutler.

4. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

But truth be told I really know shit about these guys. If JH and Co. think he's the man I guess that's good enough for me.

I think I'd agree with that, I don't hate Carpenter, I just hate the strategy (or lack thereof) with which we aquired him. James Carpenter might turn out to be a stud at RT for all I know (would be REALLY NICE), but it seemed like a reactionary pick after Cameron Jordan went off the board. I think that's who the 'Hawks had (pre)decided on taking. Would have been quite a coup if they'd have been able to pull that off.

I'm a big proponent of taking the BPA, and somehow I doubt he was in fact, the highest rated player on the Seahawks board. I guess I'll never know.

I live about 2700 feet away from the Seahawks war-room, maybe I should write BPA on a sign and walk down there to picket.

Well just look at it this way, you can have one more year of Smith, then draft Luck high next year, or you can have Donovan McNabb for two or three years, and then be in the same situation you are in right now.

[​IMG]

5. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

6. cross22

cross22 Senior member

If redskins keep trading down like this they will get to draft everyone in the 7th round...

7. Reynard369

Reynard369 Senior member

A lot of strange picks.
    The Chargers taking Jonas Mouton at the end of the 2nd round... dude was projected to go in the 6th [​IMG]

8. cross22

cross22 Senior member

The Chargers taking Jonas Mouton at the end of the 2nd round... dude was projected to go in the 6th [​IMG]

Yeah, that was [​IMG]