• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2010 Lexus LF-A

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
2010 Lexus LF-A

Fall 2010 - Limited Availability

Lexus LF-A Preliminary Specifications

Powertrain
Engine: V10 (under 5.0 liters)
Horsepower: More than 500
Top Speed: Approximately 200 MPH

Tire Size
Front: 265/35R20
Rear: 305/30R20

Dimensions (inches)
Overall Length: 175.6
Overall Width: 74.6
Overall Height: 48.0
Wheelbase: 102.3
From what I've read, HP actually equals to 600+ HP and retails will most likely be in the $170,000 range. It is also expected to beat GT-R's lap time so time will tell.

09-09-22-lexus-lf-a-racing-matte-black.jpg

09-09-22-lexus-lf-a-racing-matte-black-rear.jpg

09-09-18-white-lexus-lfa-front.jpg

09-09-18-white-lexus-lfa-side-thumb.jpg
09-09-18-white-lexus-lfa-rear-thumb.jpg

micbain

Reaction score
Is it wearing some disguise body kit? I hope that's not the final mock up...

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I personally don't think Lexus has the clout to pull of a car in that price range, regardless of how fast it might be. Most people don't care how fast the car is when they're spending 170k, they want the prestige.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, you're gonna have to spend 2x the money to maybe beat the GT-R? Who are they trying to scam?

The_Jar

Reaction score
Interesting, at that price I'd have to see some lap times against some of the other big guns in order to truly create my opinion. As far as looks go, meh. tri exhaust doesn't do anything for me, but I said that with the 458 and now I love the car. Would still take a nice GT2 for that price though

Southern-Nupe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
I personally don't think Lexus has the clout to pull of a car in that price range, regardless of how fast it might be. Most people don't care how fast the car is when they're spending 170k, they want the prestige.
Lexus is considered an upmarket cache, so it shouldn't be so difficult to sell on name. However, Darknworm made the best statement, when he referenced the fact that you're paying twice as much to edge out the GT-R.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thing looks outdated already.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who wants a Lexus supercar? They can't even make a decent sport car...

emmanuel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys realize that is disguise right? That is not what the car will look like. What are those air scoops directing air to? Certainly not the engine located in the front.

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited

We have a regional Lexus office here and two guys I know there say Lexus corporate is going to do this. My local dealer has significant deposits on the two cars they are allotted.

I'm not sure this is the final design, at least I hope not as it's a bit busy.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by emmanuel
You guys realize that is disguise right? That is not what the car will look like. What are those air scoops directing air to? Certainly not the engine located in the front.
They've already been racing these cars... they had one of the racers on display at Pebble Beach.
3854550002_2712cf9e3f.jpg
3853760299_65f5d3cf30.jpg
From the prototype I saw at the LA Auto Show a few years ago, the scoops lead to those grills on the back, and inside those grills are two giant fans which are used to cool rear mounted radiators.

svelten

Reaction score
If it manages to stay out of repair shops it will have accomplished its mission

hitsu

Reaction score
front / side reminds me of the Skyline a bit.. rear reminds me of how ugly cars are getting.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
It is also expected to beat GT-R's lap time so time will tell.
Is it expected to beat the Corvette C6 ZR1?
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads