1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

2010 Lexus LF-A

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by RFX45, Sep 30, 2009.

1. sjd

sjd Senior member

I don't really like it. Not worth Ferrari money either.

2. Dragon

Dragon Senior member

Nice pics. The car is not looking good though. I am sure it will be an interesting car, but I would only want one if was still 20.

3. centrix

centrix Senior member

holy shit thats one ugly car

4. Mr.Pinchy

Mr.Pinchy Senior member

It's a definately a waste of $400k but those pictures of it in matte black are pretty badass.

5. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

looks like a videogame car

6. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

Buy this car if you want to lose a quarter of a million dollars quick.

7. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Senior member

Very impressive car from a technical/performance angle. Looks are meh, price is bonkers, Toyota apparently won't make any money from the sale of these cars even at the ridiculous prices. That interior is pretty awesome.

Top Gear recently had the LFA. Fastest wet lap ever on the show. Likely would have done VERY well in the dry.

8. leftover_salmon

leftover_salmon Senior member

I think the bashing here is really unwarranted and is mostly due to the perceived lack of pedigree. But I have to commend Lexus for building what really seems to be a serious high-end performance car. That said, for $170k, it wouldn't nearly be my top choice...but if I had all the money in the world, I'd definitely want one because of the performance and the rareness of it. As far as stupidly expensive high-end Japanese sports cars go, I'd rather have the Infiniti Essence...that thing is gorgeous.