• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2010 chippewa chocolate boot

robbz9206

Reaction score
new 2010 style in chocolate leather. just put these on, fits nicely out of the box. half size down. obenaufs gives it a dark chocolate hue I'm guessing, going to try that.
20065.jpg
subtract american flag

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Just got done having dinner, gonna spark up a stog soon.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

Oh hells yeah.

dave333

Reaction score
Looks like a good option vs. the llbean katahdins. Both are by chippewa anyway though.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

I don't smoke because I know I will like it too much.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
bro, it takes a long time plus lots of trial and error but once you hit the sweet spot you can't smoke a good ass cigar and not have a **** eating grin on your face the whole time...it's like over an hour of pure relaxation

Johdus Fanfoozal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
bro, it takes a long time plus lots of trial and error but once you hit the sweet spot you can't smoke a good ass cigar and not have a **** eating grin on your face the whole time...it's like over an hour of pure relaxation

For reals.

Take this guy. Accused of a crime he didn't commit. On the lam from a military swat team. Forced every ******* week to do pro-bono work for widows, orphans and cripples. Puttin up with Murdoch and his daily bullshit.

And STILL look how happy he is...

hannibal.jpg

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johdus Fanfoozal
For reals.

Take this guy. Accused of a crime he didn't commit. On the lam from a military swat team. Forced every ******* week to do pro-bono work for widows, orphans and cripples. Puttin up with Murdoch and his daily bullshit.

And STILL look how happy he is...

hannibal.jpg

That's a common misconception. Although it's true the crew never took payment for services from the widows, orphans and cripples they helped they usually extracted payment from the ne'er-do-wells who were the antagonists of each episode. For example, if they took down a crime syndicate that was hassling the Dry Cleaner for shakedown money they would steal equipment, money and supplies from the crime syndicate, thus allowing them to continue on and do more good works in the future.

R.I.P. Stephen J. Cannell.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
One of my favorite shows
frown.gif

guyapprentice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbz9206
new 2010 style in chocolate leather. just put these on, fits nicely out of the box. half size down.

obenaufs gives it a dark chocolate hue I'm guessing, going to try that.

20065.jpg

subtract american flag

These boots rock. E..bay has them for 110-115. No need for obenaufs. The color is perfect irl.

redwinglover

Reaction score
this boots are awesome, how do they fit compared to red wing iron rangers ?

what width should i choose if the IR fits great ? D oder EE ?

size us 10.5

babump

Reaction score
Does anyone actually have a pair of these that could post some pictures? I'm looking for a pair of more casual boots with a $150 budget in mind, and these look tempting.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads