• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

2010 chippewa chocolate boot

robbz9206

Reaction score
new 2010 style in chocolate leather. just put these on, fits nicely out of the box. half size down. obenaufs gives it a dark chocolate hue I'm guessing, going to try that.
subtract american flag

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Just got done having dinner, gonna spark up a stog soon.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

Oh hells yeah.

dave333

Reaction score
Looks like a good option vs. the llbean katahdins. Both are by chippewa anyway though.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

I don't smoke because I know I will like it too much.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
bro, it takes a long time plus lots of trial and error but once you hit the sweet spot you can't smoke a good ass cigar and not have a shit eating grin on your face the whole time...it's like over an hour of pure relaxation

Johdus Fanfoozal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
bro, it takes a long time plus lots of trial and error but once you hit the sweet spot you can't smoke a good ass cigar and not have a shit eating grin on your face the whole time...it's like over an hour of pure relaxation

For reals.

Take this guy. Accused of a crime he didn't commit. On the lam from a military swat team. Forced every fucking week to do pro-bono work for widows, orphans and cripples. Puttin up with Murdoch and his daily bullshit.

And STILL look how happy he is...

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johdus Fanfoozal
For reals.

Take this guy. Accused of a crime he didn't commit. On the lam from a military swat team. Forced every fucking week to do pro-bono work for widows, orphans and cripples. Puttin up with Murdoch and his daily bullshit.

And STILL look how happy he is...

That's a common misconception. Although it's true the crew never took payment for services from the widows, orphans and cripples they helped they usually extracted payment from the ne'er-do-wells who were the antagonists of each episode. For example, if they took down a crime syndicate that was hassling the Dry Cleaner for shakedown money they would steal equipment, money and supplies from the crime syndicate, thus allowing them to continue on and do more good works in the future.

R.I.P. Stephen J. Cannell.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
One of my favorite shows

guyapprentice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbz9206
new 2010 style in chocolate leather. just put these on, fits nicely out of the box. half size down.

obenaufs gives it a dark chocolate hue I'm guessing, going to try that.

subtract american flag

These boots rock. E..bay has them for 110-115. No need for obenaufs. The color is perfect irl.

redwinglover

Reaction score
this boots are awesome, how do they fit compared to red wing iron rangers ?

what width should i choose if the IR fits great ? D oder EE ?

size us 10.5

babump

Reaction score
Does anyone actually have a pair of these that could post some pictures? I'm looking for a pair of more casual boots with a $150 budget in mind, and these look tempting.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.