1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

2 Pairs Penny Loafers- AE and Grenson, 11.5B and 11.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Dan G, Nov 15, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan G

Dan G Senior member

I have for sale two pairs of new penny loafers that unfortunately don't fit.

The AE Randolph are an 11.5 B in burgundy. I normally wear a C. Thought these would work, but they didn't. I wore these in the house for a couple of hours, so there is a touch a dust on the soles, but they are otherwise new. Retail is $325. Asking $250 shipped.

I picked up a pair of Grenson for Paul Stuart pennystrap loafers in a black grain leather in 11.5 D. They have a micro sole, whatever that means. Too big. I paid $99. Sell for $110 shipped.

Please PM

2. mr bunbury

mr bunbury Senior member

If these were size 12, they'd be mine.

3. Dan G

Dan G Senior member

5% drop on AE loafers. Selling Grenson at cost, which was a bargain. Help me get them out of my closet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.