1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

2 Pairs Penny Loafers- AE and Grenson, 11.5B and 11.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Dan G, Nov 15, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan G

Dan G Senior Member

I have for sale two pairs of new penny loafers that unfortunately don't fit.

The AE Randolph are an 11.5 B in burgundy. I normally wear a C. Thought these would work, but they didn't. I wore these in the house for a couple of hours, so there is a touch a dust on the soles, but they are otherwise new. Retail is $325. Asking $250 shipped.

I picked up a pair of Grenson for Paul Stuart pennystrap loafers in a black grain leather in 11.5 D. They have a micro sole, whatever that means. Too big. I paid $99. Sell for $110 shipped.

Please PM

Attached Files:

2. mr bunbury

mr bunbury Senior Member

3. Dan G

Dan G Senior Member

5% drop on AE loafers. Selling Grenson at cost, which was a bargain. Help me get them out of my closet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.