• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

2 pairs of Levis 501 Selvedge 32 x 34 (please check measurements)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have two pair of Levis 501 selvedge denim jeans for sale. They are each $30/shipped CONUS and have seen approx. 6 months of wear (machine washed inside-out twice, always hung dry). Both were purchased new last year. The first was purchased from JCrew.com (paid ~$150) the second was purchased from Levis.com (Made in the USA, paid $178, I think these are STF. . .).

I'm headed out of town Sunday night and would like to have these mailed to the buyers before then. That means if they don't sell by Sat. night I'll consider offers. . . or I may just mail them to the first person who emails me scan of their current student ID. I was in college and broke once too. Check back Sat. night if you're a broke college student to see if either one is still available.

JCrew.com pair (lighter wash), tagged 32x34
waist: 32"
inseam: ~33.25"
front rise: 11.5"
thigh (at crotch): 12"
knee: ~9.5"
ankle: 9"

Levis.com pair (dark/rigid, Made in the USA), tagged 32x34
waist: 31"
inseam: 31.5"
front rise:11.5"
thigh (at crotch): ~11.5"