• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2 new carlo franco ties

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
just got two new carlo franco ties, from ebay - seriously nice ties. great color, details, feel. I am very happy with them. good prices, too, since they are being cleared out to make room for next years collection.

chuck has quite a few left on ebay.

puzzledgrunt

Reaction score
Dear Globetrotter,

You might like this artisan-all hand made-I just got an Enrico V for Christmas.Oooooooh
worship2.gif

Puzzledgrunt

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
sounds great GT could you post some pic's!

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which ones did you get? What was the price? eBay links?

bachbeet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm boycotting CF's stuff because of their failure to fulfill my shirts order.

PITAronin

Reaction score
Seriously, does anyone have a sense of what's been going on with Chuck and Jill lately? Seems like there's been no word on the next generation of shirts, the planned reveresible pocket square project seems to have dropped into a black hole, and clicking on the "Live Help available now" image at the website inevitably yields a message indicating "no operators are available".

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
http://www.carlofranco.com/webstore/...ages/ties/S119

the second one is a cashmere/silk 60/40 in charcoal gray with brilliant red dots.

I have actually had my eye on them for a year, and was waiting for my birthday (coming up) to get them. I was able to get them for $95 each.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PITAronin
Seriously, does anyone have a sense of what's been going on with Chuck and Jill lately? Seems like there's been no word on the next generation of shirts, the planned reveresible pocket square project seems to have dropped into a black hole, and clicking on the "Live Help available now" image at the website inevitably yields a message indicating "no operators are available".

I just completed an off-ebay Sartorial Solutions transaction. Chuck has been busy, to say the least. Good things come to those who wait
smile.gif

mtf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PITAronin
Heck, I'm still waiting for one of two from my last order of shirts. My brother's 2005 christmas present is a little "late" to say the least. Guess it's about time for my once a month email to Chuck. But oh the one I've received, that's mine and wowsas!

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
http://www.carlofranco.com/webstore/...ages/ties/S119

the second one is a cashmere/silk 60/40 in charcoal gray with brilliant red dots.

I have actually had my eye on them for a year, and was waiting for my birthday (coming up) to get them. I was able to get them for $95 each.

devine i think it was worth the years wait too!

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luk-cha
devine i think it was worth the years wait too!

thanks - I am trying to go to a smaller number of higher quality ties, all in gray and dark blue. These fit in exactly with what I was looking for.

in the next month of so I want to get a couple of samhober dark blue ties made.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
thanks - I am trying to go to a smaller number of higher quality ties, all in gray and dark blue. These fit in exactly with what I was looking for.

in the next month of so I want to get a couple of samhober dark blue ties made.

i have been humming over some of his too, esp the grenadine 1's!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads