1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

2 Loopwheeler Sweaters on eBay (not mine)

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by timpoblete, Sep 13, 2006.

1. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

2. DNW

DNW Senior member

Very nice. Thanks to the seller for not listing one my size.

BTW, anybody know how much shrinkage if washed?

3. jiomitori

jiomitori Senior member

I'm pretty confused about the sizing on these. In that listing, he posts the exact measurements found on the website, down to the half cm, leading me to believe he didn't do his own measurements. Everyone I've heard from about the classic fit loopwheeler hooded sweatshirts says they fit a lot smaller than those measurements, or maybe the measurements on the website are supposed to be for the regular sweatshirts and not the hoods. Anyway, I'm expecting a zip-up from Japan within the next week or so and I'll post exact measurements from that. I'm hoping I got the right size, ugh.