2 H.Lesser's or 1 H.Lesser and 1 firefly?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by terrorsquad, Dec 25, 2011.

1. terrorsquad

terrorsquad Senior member

Hi guys,

I am currently building up my suiting wardrobe for my job in the corporate world. So far, I have 1 bespoked navy suit with plans to add at least 3 more in 2012. The current navy suit i have is from the Dugdale's New Fine Worsted line. I have also managed to procure the Harrisons Mystique also in Navy.

However, would appreciate your help in fabrics for my 2 other future suits. I was thinking of getting either the following:

2 H.Lesser 8/9 oz tropical in these 2 colours, charcoal (30304) and a POW (30354)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

or

1 H. Lesser 8/9 oz tropical in charcoal like the above and 1 Harrisons Firefly in charcoal with light grey stripes (66208).

[​IMG]

As i live in South East Asia, i really need breathable fabrics hence the choices above. I cannot stand the texture of the Minnis Fresco so that was never an option. I have read good reviews on the H.lesser especially from Manton hence the reason i chose it.

Any comments or suggestions would be really appreciated.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
  2. hangthree

hangthree Senior member

i think it depends on how formal you expect to be on a daily basis. if you expect to err on the formal side, then the plain charcoal and grey stripe would be better. if you can get away with a bit less formality, then the POW would work. in either case, the plain charcoal is a must.

3. terrorsquad

terrorsquad Senior member

actually, I have never seen anyone here wearing a POW for business. The only reason I wanted it is because I love the design. But does anyone have any experience with the quality of H.Lesser under Harrisons?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011