• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2 Borrelli Sportcoats 38R NWT

pfr0g

Reaction score
This jacket is a real classic color/design and is absolutely beautiful. It is from Autumn/Winter 04-05 collection. The jacket is unfinished and has all the buttons for functional sleeves.

Tagged: 48 US(38R)
Pattern: Tweed Brown with Rust Wind piping
Fabric- Light-Medium
3 Button
Notch Lapel
Nice 3-2 Roll
Chest 41 1/2”
Waist: 38 ¼”
Shoulders: 18 ½”
Jackets Length: 30”
Sleeve: 23 ½”
Extra Material in Sleeve: 2”
dscn0654zx4.jpg

dscn0640if0.jpg
dscn0644gf7.jpg

dscn0652ap0.jpg

Retail: 4,500
Asking: 750 Shipped US

Cashmere 3 Button Notch Laple New with Tags:

This jack is stunning. It wears very light for a cahsmere jacket. The quility of the fabric is unbelivable. Sleeves are unfinshed and come with all the buttons. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Main Color: Ligh Brown
Pattern: Brown, Light Blue, Navy Blue, Dark Brown
Fabric- Medium

Chest: 41 1/2”
Waist: 38”
Jackets Length: 30”
Sleeve: 24 ½”
Shoulders: 18 ½”
Extra Material Sleeve: 1 ½”

dscn0645hv7.jpg

dscn0646dp3.jpg

dscn0648mc9.jpg

dscn0649ty2.jpg

Retail: 5,930
Asking: 850

pfr0g

Reaction score
Big fat price drop, then of to ebay soon:

Tweed Brown with Rust Wind piping 100 wool

$550 Shipped

100% Cashmere

$650 Shipped

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow wow wow. I'm fundraising at this very moment...
bounce2.gif

singlechange

Reaction score
I'm trying to get a good picture of the colors in the cashmere jacket. Is the closeup shot of the lapel or the jacket sleeve true rendition of the colors?

regularjoe

Reaction score
Thankfully for my wallet, the shoulders are a .5 inch too large.

pfr0g

Reaction score
Cashmere Jacket sold pending payment. Congratulations to the lucky winner, it is a beautiful jacket. Glad it went to someone from SF and I did not have to go to Ebay, I hate ebay
smile.gif

pfr0g

Reaction score
Originally Posted by singlechange
I'm trying to get a good picture of the colors in the cashmere jacket. Is the closeup shot of the lapel or the jacket sleeve true rendition of the colors?

The jacket is pending sale atm. I would say the true color is between the Lapel closeup and the sleeve shot. Although the lapel shot is bright from the flash the colors look a little more muted in the lapel close up then they really are. The sleeve shot is too dark and does not represent the true color well. If the sale falls through I can post more pics.

pfr0g

Reaction score
People mentioned having issues seeing the color/pattern on the tweed. Here are some more shots:

Second pic is the best.

dscn0660qh5.jpg

This picture is the closest of them all to the color.

dscn0663mj9.jpg

dscn0662ri9.jpg

whiteshirtlw5.jpg

Hope these help.

pfr0g

Reaction score
Both Jackets have been sold, paid for and shipped. Congratulations to the lucky winners.

jpe

Reaction score
I received the 100% cashmere jacket yesterday. Let me just say that it is a truly wonderful piece, topped off by super-prompt response and shipping from the seller. Well done and greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Jeff

pfr0g

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpe
I received the 100% cashmere jacket yesterday. Let me just say that it is a truly wonderful piece, topped off by super-prompt response and shipping from the seller. Well done and greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Jeff

Thank you so very much. I am truly glad that it went to someone from SF and more importantly that you are happy with the purchase. Enjoy the coat.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics