1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

2/24 DROP Barely-worn C&J for Ralph Lauren shell cordovan Marlow's - 11D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by ebw1, Feb 14, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebw1

ebw1 Senior member

Picked these up late last year, turns out 11 is too big for me -- need a 10.5. I wore them a few times (half a dozen, I'd wager) before realizing that I didn't want to have to wear 2 heavy pairs of socks to use them.

I'm sure most here know everything there is to know about these, but if not, here's the thread devoted to them and other C&J for RL shoes. In general though, they are fantastic, bulletproof shoes. Absolutely one of my all-around favorites. They retail for $850, and even during the private sale only drop to ~$600 with tax and shipping. Buy mine and save a few bucks :)

Here are the measurements:
    L - 12.75"
    W - 4.5"

$450 425 shipped CONUS, obo.

Can do international on request - message me for shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013

2. Elgin

Elgin Well-Known Member

Do these run true to size, or are they like Alden on the barrie last, running a half size large?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.