1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

2/12 DROP - Ralph Lauren x Rancourt & Co Olive Green Suede Moccasins 8.5D Made in USA

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by dazedstate, Jan 24, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dazedstate

dazedstate Senior member

For sale is a pair of olive green suede moccasins from Ralph Lauren. Made in the United States by I believe Rancourt & Co who typically make the moccasin/boat shoes for mainline Ralph Lauren. They are in great condition with plenty of life left in soles. Uppers are a pretty rough suede so they're definitely for casual usage. Leather laces and rubber non-marking sole.

I would keep them but I have recently come to the realization that I am more of a 9 rather than 8.5 US. They fit but are uncomfortable tight across the vamp on my upper foot. Asking $100 $90 OBO shipped to CONUS. Thank you for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.