1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

2/11 drop XS Howard Yount Navy Cardigan - fits 34 to 36 - $115

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by mymil, Jan 12, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mymil

mymil Senior member

Gently worn twice in like new condition. Stored folded in a smoke- and pet-free house. I wish it fit me better, because it's a lovely cardigan! The torso fits me perfectly, but the sleeves are too short. The button and buttonhole plackets both have interior grosgrain reinforcement so it will hold its shape over time better than other cardigans.

This one from HY's website.
    "Custom made for Howard Yount by one of the world's top knitters using excellent two-ply Australian lambswool (2/17), spun and dyed in Scotland. A slim pattern for a trim fit. Ships for free within the United States. Finished so it is machine washable. Made in Scotland"

I'm a 36R, 5'10", 135 lbs, and as mentioned above it doesn't fit me because the sleeves are about 1" too short. So I recommend this for a 34R or a 36S. Or a 36R who wants to go for the Thom Browne shrunken look.

Retail $150, $125 $115 shipped CONUS. Inquire for elsewhere. Payment via PayPal or Dwolla

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  2. mymil

mymil Senior member

I've gotten some questions about sizing. The size chart embedded is from Howard Yount directly and displays the garment measurements.

3. mymil

mymil Senior member

Dropped the price to $115.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.