1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

[2/11 ANOTHER PRICE DROP] 48EU Luigi Borrelli Beige Windbreaker

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by wklq76a, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wklq76a

wklq76a Senior member

For your consideration is a NWT cotton Luigi Borrelli windbreaker in beige. This originally retailed for about $700.

I have never worn this, after buying it. Just hasn’t made it into the rotation, and I don’t think it will.

Asking price is $250 225 $179 $149 + shipping. Please see measurements below, and reach out with any questions! I cannot accept returns.

Chest (p2p): 21 inches
    Shoulder (s2s): 18.5 inches
    Sleeve: 25.5 inches
    Length: 25.5 inches

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.