1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

1996 LVC's on ebay...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Chip, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Chip

Chip Senior Member

2. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

I dont know where she keeps digging up these "vintage" LVCs...!! I've seen her sell the same stuff peridocially for years now. I bought my Type 1 506xx jacket from her back in the "good ol days" when she started the auctions at $1 (got mine for $170), rather than have the super high beginning bid and even higher BIN. I believe all her stock are the made in SF ones with 555 etched in the buttons.

With all the good Japanese repros selling for the same or less, I dont know if her stuff is as sought after anymore.

3. Shorty Long

Shorty Long Senior Member

i think there will always be a market for the valencia street-produced LVC...not sure about such high prices either, but i'm sure a number of them sell or they wouldn't keep charging that much $$$

4. DNW

DNW Stylish Dinosaur

From her feedback profile, it seems she didn't sell more than 2-3 pairs in May, and none since. I don't think there is a market for these items at those prices, except for the impulse buyers.

5. rnrswitch

rnrswitch Senior Member

There are some definite levis freaks who would snatch up those jeans. That jacket and those 551ZXXs are amazing. If I had the cash I would buy those. The blueish black color to that denim is ridiculous.

6. Chip

Chip Senior Member

yeah man...[​IMG]