1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

$199!!! Size 36R/38R █ Polo Bradford Jacket + NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Shirt (Sold as Set)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Up for sale is a NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label (RLBL) shirt and a Polo Ralph Lauren (PRL) Bradford jacket that didn't work out for me. I would like to sell these as a set. I've learned through trial-and-error that I just need to be buying 40R's with trim shoulders.

For a quick sale, I'm offering these two together under SF market value. My loss is your gain.

The RLBL shirt is a true staple. Blue with a spread collar. The shirt is NWT.

The PRL jacket is a very dark charcoal with subtle grey pinstripes. A shade or two before black. I bought the jacket in new-with-tags condition, and wore it to an event for a grand total of four hours. It is in excellent condition. No stains or tears.

PRL jacket details:

-Tagged a size 40L, but fits like a borderline 36R/38R
    -100% wool outer fabric
    -Slim "Bradford" cut with a low three-roll-two button stance (could be mistaken for RLBL, Thom Browne etc.)
    -Soft shoulders with minimal padding (see picture below)
    -Great half-canvas construction
    -Made in Italy by Corneliani
    -Double vents
    -Fully lined with 100% rayon
    -Retail price is approximately $1095

Approximate measurements on jacket:

Shoulders: 17.5
    Chest: 19.75
    Length: 30.25
    Sleeve: 25.75

NWT RLBL shirt details:

-Tagged a size 14.5
    -Made in Italy
    -Blue with white overcheck
    -Spread collar
    -100% cotton
    -Barrel cuffs
    -Retail price = $325
    -Same shirt in 15 is going for over $125 on eBay at the moment: http://www.ebay.com/itm/RALPH-LAURE...ress_Shirts&hash=item2ebbae8c6b#ht_500wt_1127

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special forum price for the shirt and jacket set: $215 + shipping ---> drop to $215 + shipping.

At full retail with tax, this set would cost over $1500. So consider this 87% off!!!! My loss is your gain.

(Shipping = $15 flat in the CONUS) Always Add 5% for PayPal. I can no longer accept personal payments. As is implied with all SF classified listings, the sale is final. Sold as is.​

Please, only private message me if you are ready to buy. I prefer to keep my inbox free of clutter. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This jacket and shirt + grey flannel pants = home run. Here's Michael Bastian:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  2. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Drop to $199!!!

3. hermes520

hermes520 Active Member

are you wiling to sell the RLBL shirt on its own? and if so, could include some measurements? Thanks

4. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.