1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

1970 Dodge Coronet

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Concordia, May 20, 2012.

1. Concordia

Concordia Senior member Dubiously Honored

Any ideas on a website or dealer who can give me an idea of what this is worth? I'm seeing a potentially wide range in my own naive exploration.

[This is not one of the souped-up muscle cars-- just the base family wagon with no a/c or radio. Stored indoors, about 7K miles.]

2. KurtS90

KurtS90 Senior member

3. Concordia

Concordia Senior member Dubiously Honored

Thanks-- this is about what I figured, but it's helpful to see.

Car is in Northern Michigan. We take it out and run it about a week every year-- it was bought for use at my parents' summer cottage. So depending on how you interpret the need to check through the engine, it's probably between condition 2 and 3. A tiny bit of rust on the edge of the back gate, but it's otherwise in more or less original condition.