• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930's Work Wear...Blow-Out Sale

PeasantLLC

Reaction score
Greige MFG launched their first collection Spring/Summer 2005. Through extensive historical research, Greige constructed garments that mirrored depression era workwear; attention was focused on fabrics, construction, and tailoring from the 1930's. Greige MFG ceased operations before their Spring/Summer 2006 collection was released.

I have listed the remainder of my Greige items at www.peasantonline.com (Greige MFG in left navigation) at very discounted prices. I will continue to add pieces daily for the rest of the week.

I hope this interests the Forum.

--Brian
www.peasantonline.com

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Wish you had this in M:
649_thumb.jpg

mr bunbury

Reaction score
This is great! What are the quantities like?--Should we be ordering now, or can we wait until the end of the week on, say, the Surveyor Pant?

PeasantLLC

Reaction score
I unfortunately have very limited quantities of everything--many items I only have a quantity of one. The surveyor pant has a bit stronger inventory than most of the items.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PeasantLLC
I can do almost anything you write in the comments section on the order forum.

Hi Brian,

Can I write: "Extra 80% discount? And I'll send you the $10 later?"

Thank you.

Fok.

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sweet, just picked up a sweater and some pants! assuming i wasn't too late that is...

-Jeff

tundrafour

Reaction score
I picked up a pair of Greige wool pants at Blackbird a couple of days ago ($93 marked down from $300!). The fit is great, construction seems good, and the history behind the line is really interesting, as well. It's too bad they've already called it quits, but sometimes that's just how things turn out. Highly recommended, though, especially at these prices.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics