• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

1907 Red Wing Heritage 6 " Moc Toe Boot - Size 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rightyow77

Reaction score
Up for grabs is an almost brand new pair of RW 1907 Moc toe boots in a size 8, "rust" color. I bought these boots back in 2009 and wore them a total of 3 times, put some mink oil on them and they have been in storage ever since. They are way too big for my little feet otherwise I would keep them. If you have these exact boots in a 7 and want to trade I am open for any and all offers. Asking $185 these retal for about $230, $212 if you can get them cheap.

At any rates here are some pictures for your pleasure more on request PM if interested or for any additional questions.

Attachments

Rightyow77

Reaction score
Bump and price drop.

$165 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco