• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ArrPegLegacy

Reaction score
Hey, I got my Julians yesterday and hadnt checked them yet. Tried on today and you're right ...huge!! I saw some comments on measurements on pajama bottoms and they said M=32 Large 34, so I went with XL. Anyone have any idea what to do with these? I can assume for a fee my alterations place can take in the waist and legs to be a 36.

I paid $48 for these XL and will sell for 20 plus shipping if anyone is interested....love the material though

I will probably have a blue pair in L if you're looking for a smaller pair

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Absolute fire fleeces. Added +1.

What's the belt sizing like for a 34/35ish waist--L or XL?

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had to wait three extra days for a UPS box to get from the local facility to my door. Apparently they are extending delivery hours until 10:30pm due to the crush. Still couldn’t make it to my door in three tries.
i tweeted ups and they looked into it, said the trailer hasn't even been processed at the local facility. otherwise i'd have just gone to pick it up on my way to run other errands.

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ll say it again, now that I have the Padmores in hand (pony and snuff suede): I’m shocked they’re still around in so many sizes, given the styling, price point, quality, etc. These shoes are perfect for my wardrobe (mostly EG, Kapital, some CDGH or similar brand trousers, and things that go with that overall vibe).

Thanks for designing and making these, @NickPollica.

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, I got my Julians yesterday and hadnt checked them yet. Tried on today and you're right ...huge!! I saw some comments on measurements on pajama bottoms and they said M=32 Large 34, so I went with XL. Anyone have any idea what to do with these? I can assume for a fee my alterations place can take in the waist and legs to be a 36.

I paid $48 for these XL and will sell for 20 plus shipping if anyone is interested....love the material though
these are sold. thanks for the interest

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cozy Friday in. Like a blanket for your legs

5DE41A76-3651-4676-BDC5-744455689E40.jpeg

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ll say it again, now that I have the Padmores in hand (pony and snuff suede): I’m shocked they’re still around in so many sizes, given the styling, price point, quality, etc. These shoes are perfect for my wardrobe (mostly EG, Kapital, some CDGH or similar brand trousers, and things that go with that overall vibe).

Thanks for designing and making these, @NickPollica.
Cosign. I'm not really into the whole sweats hoody thing, but I don't think these shoes are pigeonholed into that style at all. So sick, I can't believe they didn't sell out immediately. Was in a rush to check out myself.

mrjbeee

Reaction score
Cosign. I'm not really into the whole sweats hoody thing, but I don't think these shoes are pigeonholed into that style at all. So sick, I can't believe they didn't sell out immediately. Was in a rush to check out myself.
I’m surprised the IM collab with all the shoes haven’t sold out. Having the scarlet sweater + beanie, I’m surprised nobody has jumped on board specially being Inis Meain. IMO prob the best quality drop of all drops.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m surprised the IM collab with all the shoes haven’t sold out. Having the scarlet sweater + beanie, I’m surprised nobody has jumped on board specially being Inis Meain. IMO prob the best quality drop of all drops.

I for one slept too late on the black sweater and the XLs sold out almost immediately. :(

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can we talk a little bit about this coat? Hot damn, is that like a cable cord jampa?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads