• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Niiiice

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 2.50.08 PM.png

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Will any of this get to me before the 23rd, west coast?

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did the past version of the vest have the little pouch on the back? I know you can also fold it into a pillow. I don’t remember noticing that. Not sure I love it.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did the past version of the vest have the little pouch on the back? I know you can also fold it into a pillow. I don’t remember noticing that. Not sure I love it.
Yup! They all have had that feature.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hmm. I had the brown vest. I didn’t notice the bulge. Maybe the color made it blend in? Or better yet hopefully it’s not noticeable when worn.

Has been on all fleece this far and not noticeable when worn.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
@NickPollica are you still shipping Cyber Monday stuff out? I forgot I even had stuff coming, but I wanted to reach out before you get more orders tomorrow. I have no info on shipping from UPS tracking #...Order #3391. Don't care about a timeframe, just don't want it getting lost amidst all these dope drops. Thanks in advance.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think your model is the right one, with overall good prices and a buyer pays for the shipping.

But I must admit: the free shipping you guys offered last week when I copped that sweater is literally what pushed me over the edge.

RXS09

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica are you still shipping Cyber Monday stuff out? I forgot I even had stuff coming, but I wanted to reach out before you get more orders tomorrow. I have no info on shipping from UPS tracking #...Order #3391. Don't care about a timeframe, just don't want it getting lost amidst all these dope drops. Thanks in advance.
guessing yes. I got a tracking # last Friday but looks like it still hasn't been picked up

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads