• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah that's the vest I debated for a long time. really great piece, but just don't know how much I'd wear it

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are cool.

522C9BD3-96A4-474C-BE4A-D2645237293A.jpeg

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do we know when the Bal coat is being released? I’ve been MIA on the thread for a bit. Trying to hold off on buying another coat waiting for this one but all of these holiday sales are making it tough to wait!

mrjbeee

Reaction score
Do we know when the Bal coat is being released? I’ve been MIA on the thread for a bit. Trying to hold off on buying another coat waiting for this one but all of these holiday sales are making it tough to wait!
Great things come to those who wait.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I believe they are being shipped this week.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Project we are very excited about just landed. Standard Issue for 18 East core sweats. If any of you are unfamiliar, Standard Issue sweats are, without exaggeration, the absolute best in existence. I know I tend to exaggerate but I say this without any hyperbole. 24 oz, densely woven cotton terry (that’s TWICE the weight of Champion reverse weave) made in Vernon, California. The best fit. Nothing fashionable about it. Just solid with a proper full hood. We ran them in 5 colors (The perfect heather gray, Petrol blue, forest green, gold and purple) with a small contrast embroidery at the left chest and left leg. From here, we had our block printers in Jaipur send us 8 different rosewood printing blocks to customize them. They’ll be available as is or custom discharge printed. You pick the fleece color and the block we can print it for you in the studio. We will also be having an event where you can come and do it yourself. Anyway, these are available in the studio now and will be released online next week,

2F6AC5B7-A0E2-4B9F-AB09-CC158573B10A.jpeg
CDFF84B2-C71C-4E98-9931-6E9AD9662641.jpeg
3573DB52-68A3-47A0-A7CB-500B633938E6.jpeg

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else still waiting for shipping for stuff ordered on Monday? @NickPollica
Also, a heads up on sale shipments. Some of this stuff is buried deeeeeep in boxes. We spent basically the whole day digging for pieces and the studio currently looks like a war zone so bear with us on shipping. We will get this out as soon as is humanly possible. Thanks again to everyone who grabbed stuff and for continuing to support us.
I guess a lot of that stuff was stored away deep in boxes, plus with the new stuff coming and a store to run, there’s a lot going on.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone else still waiting for shipping for stuff ordered on Monday? @NickPollica

We are going as quick as we can, but our site clearly states that we typically get things out within 5 business days. Everything should be out the door by Friday.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Sounds good (also just bought an early eidos coat, thinking of you!!!!)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics