• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@LatAm @dkboze

I ordered a medium and a large and stuck with the large. For me, the sleeves on the medium were short and the fit was not too different between the two sizes. So I went with the longer sleeves.

Ultimately, I'm looking to offload my Rancher. Doesn't really fit the spot in my wardrobe that I wanted it to fit.

Thanks! Sounds like medium would work with my T-Rex arms.

dkboze

Reaction score
@LatAm @dkboze

I ordered a medium and a large and stuck with the large. For me, the sleeves on the medium were short and the fit was not too different between the two sizes. So I went with the longer sleeves.

Ultimately, I'm looking to offload my Rancher. Doesn't really fit the spot in my wardrobe that I wanted it to fit.

sorry, meant to clarify -- was talking about the cash sweater. same deal?

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah, sorry - yeah, same deal with the cashmere sweater.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Seems to be everything except the current drop

Current drop stuff is not included.

If I order a painting can you guys change frame to black? @NickPollica

Sorry no.

Regarding the ALL CAPS hoodie, where is the sleeve measured from? Is it from the raglan seam at the neck? Also, has it been shrunk? The one on the model doesn't look as oversized as it should... he's wearing a large (25 inch p-to-p), but he's a skinnier guy, maybe a 40 inch chest?
Ha, thanks. Generally works for me but couldn’t have sized up in the other sweater from that drop i tried, the aran. @Newcomer you got this right? how'd it size for you?

embroidered! indigo is probably cooler looking but the embroidery is so so good, once you see it you'll know you made the right choice

Aran and the cashmere fit differently. Aran is oversized, cashmere is TTS.

mg92

Reaction score
Is there a code?

I'm in the Pay Now screen and the prices are the same?

mg92

Reaction score
LOL I'm an idiot.

Just got it now.

Finally have the set now.

RollerRabbit_041920180283_40502575-4229-41b6-8492-98228ab5bdb9_1024x1024@2x.jpg

3rd pair of the single pleats.

g035_1024x1024@2x.jpg

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica

hi. i think there is an error. for my order number #3269 i made last week, i specifically requested for store pickup and not to ship to me.
I'm no longer based here and the item will not be received if shipped over.

please stop the UPS pickup before the shoe gets sent!!

@NickPollica same issue, i just received a shipping notification for an in store pick up. sent the team an email but hopefully this is just some auto send.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads