• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica Did you change the sleeve pattern for the new fleece Sahasika? It doesn't look like it has the same square set-in sleeve.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What’s the weight on the grey jacket? Is this something we could get away with wearing in midwestern winters?
600g - this tweed is no joke.
Are you also wearing a MD in the grey coat?
Yes - I personally would wear an XL here.
@NickPollica Did you change the sleeve pattern for the new fleece Sahasika? It doesn't look like it has the same square set-in sleeve.
Yep - the new reversible sahasikas have set in sleeves to improve the fit.
this jacket is bananas, when is this coming out?
All three of these will hit in the beginning of Dec.

beepandboop

Reaction score
Ugh, all 3 look amazing.
Hope I manage to get the XS before they sell out, which sounds like a possibility if less small sizes are being made ?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ugh, all 3 look amazing.
Hope I manage to get the XS before they sell out, which sounds like a possibility if less small sizes are being made ?

We strive for it all to sell out. Only making 25 of each of the Molloy pieces as they are more expensive than most of what we’ve done thus far (the shirt jacket clocks in at $495 and the Bal coat at $545). I’m a firm believer that these are an insane value. Ankit, the head of our Jaipur manufacturer looked at them yesterday and said “these are things you have for your whole life, no?” I couldn't be prouder of these. This product literally beats the **** out of everything I tried to make at Eidos.

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We strive for it all to sell out. Only making 25 of each of the Molloy pieces as they are more expensive than most of what we’ve done thus far (the shirt jacket clocks in at $495 and the Bal coat at $545). I’m a firm believer that these are an insane value. Ankit, the head of our Jaipur manufacturer looked at them yesterday and said “these are things you have for your whole life, no?” I couldn't be prouder of these. This product literally beats the **** out of everything I tried to make at Eidos.
that's dope. Would love to try them in store to nail down sizing before buying.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Curious about sizing too. @NickPollica it seems like the medium fits on you how I’d like both the shirt jacket and coat to fit on me. Wondering how the XL would look on you and if it’s just more a preference for an oversized look?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica
any summer sneak peaks? I know winter is coming but you can't blame those living in the tropics craving your S/S drops!

live in the now. I haven’t showed people a even quarter of what we’ve done for winter!

Curious about sizing too. @NickPollica it seems like the medium fits on you how I’d like both the shirt jacket and coat to fit on me. Wondering how the XL would look on you and if it’s just more a preference for an oversized look?

So I would say that the Bal coat hits TTS so it’s definitely smaller on me than I would ever wear. I think people looking for a “normal fit” can just take their standard size here and be fine. The Keating shirt jacket is different. One of the rare styles that we cut specifically so that there’s really no way around wearing it with the right attitude. You’ll see when we release the product shots. I am very psyched on this piece and I cannot encourage people to take their normal size on this enough, though I’m sure people will ignore me and size down.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seeing how you’re looking at prints and various fabrics all day long, can drop a few names for places with similar aesthetics for rugs, throws, and sofa type accessories? Some accents to a home. @NickPollica

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica were you re-releasing the Gorecki's and sahasikas of the same fabric soon or are you holding off til the weather is warmer?

Will a M/L bucket hat fit a 60/61 head size? Any plans for cotton (or any other materials for warmer weather) bucket, safari, or gardener hats in the future?

dkboze

Reaction score
Seeing how you’re looking at prints and various fabrics all day long, can drop a few names for places with similar aesthetics for rugs, throws, and sofa type accessories? Some accents to a home. @NickPollica
Good Earth India has some lovely block print / Indian home stuff. Can link some Etsy sellers for fabric too tomorrow.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads