• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How much you think? Half a size? A whole?

depends, you can bag it out if you want. I have the L and it was shorter than I wanted so a just smashed my hands in the pockets and stretched it out. Now it’s good. I’m harder on gear than most though

sandman1983

Reaction score
@NickPollica
just wanted to check about the oversized tee. it seems way shorter than usual tees at 24inch for an XS. is it due to some particularities of the measurements?

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With the next drop happening in-store and online a week later can I assume there will be twice as much stock as normal or is all hope lost for those of us that won’t be at the opening?

everyday

Reaction score
Should I launder the (newest) Sahasika? Will it shrink/improve? I sized up, so I can stand to lose both length and breadth, but I don't want to ruin it …

mrjbeee

Reaction score
Should I launder the (newest) Sahasika? Will it shrink/improve? I sized up, so I can stand to lose both length and breadth, but I don't want to ruin it …
Laundry and tumble dry. I couldn’t tumble dry because the length was perfect. If you have some to lose i would. I just washed and hung dry and the fabric puckered beautifully.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Losing length on this style changes the proportions in a way that I don’t love personally. I would tumble low to start.

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You’re flying from London to nyc specifically for the 18 east store opening ?

That would be pretty baller, but sadly no - I was due across anyway, so have moved things around so it happens to co-incide.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
SO:
Sat around a couple days debating sending the L sized Goreckis back-I'm 5' 8", 200lbs, 36W and my inseam is usually 27"-28". They fit the waist fine-just very baggy, even for a washed 90's skater like myself. Was worried about wash/high heat drying, but followed the advice of @NickPollica and did the damn thing and I AM SO HAPPY I DID. The topography of the pant is much more pronounced and they did shrink up a bit. Still baggy but realized I am only going to wear these things tied up at the bottom so they're slim at the ankles, no matter what. Pics below (pants/shorts/capri!) and also the overshirt in size L (my typical size), washed and dried on high. Shrank perfectly. IMG_1758.JPG IMG_1828.JPG IMG_1887.JPG IMG_1959.JPG IMG_2033.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads