• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I grabbed an M in the navy sweatpants but may need an L since I'm not sure how much give there will be in the waist. If someone did the reverse, keep me in mind if you end up wanting an M.

Also grabbed the indigo Glover button up shirt.

I sized up to a large. If I find they’re too big I’ll let you know.

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did the waist size change for the single pleats go through? I remember there being discussion of changing the waist to be more TTS in response to pushback against the intended slouching of the first iterations.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did the waist size change for the single pleats go through? I remember there being discussion of changing the waist to be more TTS in response to pushback against the intended slouching of the first iterations.

So sad about the slouch pushback. I for one, embrace it entirely. So comfortable.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Don’t believe we tweaked the pattern just changed the scale but I have to check. If you bought the ikat ones they should fit the same. And yeah, they are the best pant. We’ve been discussing adding some length into them so that we can make them machine washable (if you throw them in the dryer right now they lose at least an inch in length). What is everyone’s thoughts here? I love them as is but the fabrics we use all improve with a wash and dry and it tweaks the fit to be summer specific i think. Further, we’ve got a....drum roll please....blazer in work that will make for amazing casual separates with the single pleat if we get it right. Before people go nuts, we have no plans on making tailoring you can wear to work (sorry Mitch).

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don’t believe we tweaked the pattern just changed the scale but I have to check. If you bought the ikat ones they should fit the same. And yeah, they are the best pant. We’ve been discussing adding some length into them so that we can make them machine washable (if you throw them in the dryer right now they lose at least an inch in length). What is everyone’s thoughts here? I love them as is but the fabrics we use all improve with a wash and dry and it tweaks the fit to be summer specific i think. Further, we’ve got a....drum roll please....blazer in work that will make for amazing casual separates with the single pleat if we get it right. Before people go nuts, we have no plans on making tailoring you can wear to work (sorry Mitch).

I'm really into the shorter inseams you've been doing lately, but I think a longer length would probably be more versatile, especially since they do shrink in the wash/dry cycle, and you could easily roll the hem on longer pants (like some of your later Eidos stuff) or just hem them in a snap.

Last edited:

upflup

Reaction score
Waiting on the mail carrier since my package is already out for delivery

IMG_20190712_105016.jpg

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the white chinos in XS and the top block fits great out of the box. I also have the original single pleat in 28 and had to take it in an inch in the waist as well as the crotch and it’s still probably looser than the chinos and feels like this is how it’s intended to fit.

I think the length of the single pleat is okay now if a little short. I can wear year round but will probably never put it in the dryer if it’s going to get shorter. I would add some length if anything and people can do what they want depending on season and where they are wearing it (work, outside of work only).

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shipping is lightning quick this drop! Mine is scheduled for tomorrow.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads