• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

charliechan

Reaction score
Got an email fairly quickly one week ago but tracking number indicates that the parcel still needs to be picked up :(

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
If anyone's interested in the jungle jacket in large, send me a message...

I've tried it with a bunch of outfits, and tried wearing it today (from the comfort of my home), but I don't think it's gonna work for me.

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone's interested in the jungle jacket in large, send me a message...

I've tried it with a bunch of outfits, and tried wearing it today (from the comfort of my home), but I don't think it's gonna work for me.
If anyone feels this way about their Small, shoot me a PM

michaellosauro

Reaction score
upload_2019-3-14_16-50-24.png
upload_2019-3-14_16-51-7.png

SimModa

Reaction score
well, you did a much better job of taking pictures of it than I did.

Any pics of you wearing it?

Thanks, I appreciate it! Haven't used my DSLR in a while and thought it was the only way I could really show some of the details of the jacket. I'm curious how yours looks since each size was 1 of 1. Mind posting more photos?

Not yet, too hot to be wearing it in Florida this week. Still trying to find some interesting pants/trousers to wear with them. I saw you were selling it so I'm going to try and convince you otherwise. Field jackets aren't too difficult to style and its blue/white which should go with tons of colors. Don't be deterred just because the pattern makes it a peacock piece, I think the colors and type of jacket make it versatile. The way you wore it wasn't bad at all.

There has to be someone out there with the first Jungle Jacket in a medium that bought the new one and now wants to sell me their old, right?

I’ll even consider trading my Charlotte vest plus cash. Love it. I just really want that first Jungle in a medium. ;)

:laugh: I've decided on keeping mine! There were 10 of them in each size (I believe) so I'm sure its bound to show up sometime. Initially, missed out on the first release and got mine from someone who was selling on this thread a couple weeks later.

Last edited:

Oldsrocket27

Reaction score
Can anyone attest to the accuracy of the measurements they post? Things like the super narrow shoulders in the charts that don't appear to come through in the photos, measurements that only increase every two sizes, huge jumps in sleeve length between size xs and s followed by small increment increases, xs in some pants being 28 in and 33 in others, etc. It seems chaotic, to the point of being suspect.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my sand camp shirt from @PeteyPajamapant yesterday. Unfortunately a chilly day in Houston otherwise I'd be wearing it and throw up a fit Pic. It's going to see a lot of wear with cream linen pants this summer. I am coming around to thr drop model. There's less to choose from at a single time so I feel better paying retail to get what I want. This might get upended based on the drop V previews because those fabrics were all awesome and that denim shirt looked perfect, but we'll see.

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all, anyone interested in the Kelsang camp shirt with Espresso Dihn print in XS? DM me. I'll sell it for what you'd pay buying from the website (tax, shipping).
I also have the Navy Kantha sweatshirt and the Hmong hand block printed tee in XS. I realize they are both available from the website, but if you want either of both of them along with the camp shirt, let me know. They were delivered today, so I'll probably return next weekend.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads