• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica
Some patterns you may appreciate from a couple weekends ago in Mexico from an Indian beach wedding
B93184C4-B7C8-42CF-9593-EE231E6F0C9D.jpeg

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica
Is the red shirt you’re wearing on IG, with Young Iron Man begins you, a long sleeve shirt?
How about the dark brown?/indigo one with the paisley details?
Also, is the 18 East stuff going to show up as part of the RR website?
Finally, what’s the fabric on the green jacket with the pattened back?
I signed up for their newsletter just in case.
Can’t wait for September!

The red PJ shirt is long sleeve, though we will have a ss version in kalamkari cupro in spring. There are no brown shirts in the collection - there is an olive floral and a black and indigo paisley - both are a new LS band collar model. The jungle jacket is made from a hand-dyed khadi (traditional hand spun, hand woven fabric that takes no electricity to produce). The back piece is cut from a woven tapestry I found in the markets of Kathmandu.

Here’s a little preview of some other good things coming in September and the place that inspired them:

7CD38F2F-364F-47EF-95B9-24DCBC1BB275.jpeg
34E762D5-0500-42D4-8F16-6DAF4CA99932.jpeg

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:bigstar:
The red PJ shirt is long sleeve, though we will have a ss version in kalamkari cupro in spring. There are no brown shirts in the collection - there is an olive floral and a black and indigo paisley - both are a new LS band collar model. The jungle jacket is made from a hand-dyed khadi (traditional hand spun, hand woven fabric that takes no electricity to produce). The back piece is cut from a woven tapestry I found in the markets of Kathmandu.

Here’s a little preview of some other good things coming in September and the place that inspired them:

View attachment 987663 View attachment 987664

All of these

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What comparable shape on the jeans? Or is it like a refurb 501 type deal?

Btw. I commented on your IG that I needed those. And I do. Like now

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What comparable shape on the jeans? Or is it like a refurb 501 type deal?

Btw. I commented on your IG that I needed those. And I do. Like now

They are upcycled vintage 501s that have a slight taper from the knee down and cropped length. We only had enough leftover fabric from the collection to make 10 pairs (roughly 2 per size).

GheeButtersnaps

Reaction score
Some of the clothes remind me of a more wearable version of Niche (the hard-to-find Japanese brand). I'm excited to see the rest of the collection soon.

everyday

Reaction score
Okay, so I know nothing of RR, but how are these distributed? Are there retailers? Online? Stores?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Okay, so I know nothing of RR, but how are these distributed? Are there retailers? Online? Stores?

18 East will launch direct to consumer with an ecommerce site (18east.co - not live yet and forwards to rollerrabbit.com) and bi-coastal pop ups (NYC & LA, potentially SF) in partnership with some good friends.

konix

Reaction score
18 East will launch direct to consumer with an ecommerce site (18east.co - not live yet and forwards to rollerrabbit.com) and bi-coastal pop ups (NYC & LA, potentially SF) in partnership with some good friends.

will you offer shipping to Canada?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
will you offer shipping to Canada?

Looking into this. We are using the Roller Rabbit back end and initially I didn't think that meant international shipping but not sure.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads