• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I must've missed it, what are these pants you speak of? The one that guys dad is wearing in the Soloviere pics? I wasn't sure if the shirt and pants are 18 east.
Yup, both the shirt and pants are. The pants are from the seersucker suit I believe.
99EA8C58-42E6-41A2-9037-31181B5882F4.jpeg

Yeah, I was unsure because Soloviere's site used the term "cemented" for the Fleurus
I'm not entirely sure, but they look like they have a similar welt and build. JS customer service is pretty quick to answer questions, so maybe shoot them a message?

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How should I size the soloviere’s today? 9.5d normally, like a 42 in most euro sizing. TTS?

ihrm4

Reaction score
Damn missed out already... If anyone gets a pair of the Fleurus in size 42 that don't work for them let me know before you send them back

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica - Is the seersucker suit a new jacket model with the Austen pants? Seems like the pants are double pleats, and I can't tell if it's a new jacket or the Osman.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We’ve retired the Osman because we aren’t doing production in Delhi any longer so the jacket is a brand new silhouette. Similar but slightly different. The blue/white striped seersucker is are Austens.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We’ve retired the Osman because we aren’t doing production in Delhi any longer so the jacket is a brand new silhouette. Similar but slightly different. The blue/white striped seersucker is are Austens.
I love the Osman, so happy to hear the replacement is similar! Looking forward to seeing the overdyed version of the suit, is it the same set-up (jacket and Austens)?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drop tomorrow seems very quiet so far. Not sure if the suit is actually dropping tomorrow or later?

I gather the new double weave jacket, Eides, and the printed white shirt are dropping, and maybe the reverse weave pullovers too.

Edit: maybe the Bagru stuff too (Vest, Shelters, and stripe shirt)

Last edited:

jaaz16

Reaction score
I’d assume there’s be an IG post if the suit was included in this drop. Looks like maybe it’s delayed.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’d assume there’s be an IG post if the suit was included in this drop. Looks like maybe it’s delayed.
I guess the reason it's a mid-week drop is that it's smaller than usual.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads