• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cold weather king

68128232-1B8A-4E6D-AE6A-3E05BBB6809E.jpeg

jmr

Reaction score
I’m considering picking up the latest Padmore & Barnes collab, but really want to be sure on the sizing. For reference, I wear a 10.5 in most dress shoes, and 11 in Chucks, so I think an 11 would be my best choice. Just want to avoid a return if I do pull the trigger. Anyone have any sizing advice, or opinions in general about these?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m considering picking up the latest Padmore & Barnes collab, but really want to be sure on the sizing. For reference, I wear a 10.5 in most dress shoes, and 11 in Chucks, so I think an 11 would be my best choice. Just want to avoid a return if I do pull the trigger. Anyone have any sizing advice, or opinions in general about these?
I’d assume the sizing is the same as the last collab, and also being a 10.5 (slightly wide feet) I grabbed the 11’s. In the first collab I picked up 10’s but had to have them stretched out, the 11’s fit better but I ended up adding a very thin insole and they fit great now.

Reactions: jmr

jmr

Reaction score
I’d assume the sizing is the same as the last collab, and also being a 10.5 (slightly wide feet) I grabbed the 11’s. In the first collab I picked up 10’s but had to have them stretched out, the 11’s fit better but I ended up adding a very thin insole and they fit great now.
Thanks!

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yea you should get the 11. PB are in UK sizing and Antonio has said he does the conversion by adding 1 for US sizes for the 1st run. Most size charts list 10 UK as 10.5 US, they're tagged 11 here.

I have PB mid trail shoes (not 18e Collab) and I took a 10 UK and I'm normally a 10.5 US

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Did anyone take a screenshot of the multi pocket jacket over dyed black that’s in the next drop or two? Was that a jacket or vest?

single origin

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on how do the baker pants fit? Trying to gauge sizing for the black pair.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on how do the baker pants fit? Trying to gauge sizing for the black pair.
I believe I heard AKC say they fit similar to Gorecki’s, but I haven’t tried a pair to confirm.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
They incredible!

Fatigue pockets, offset seam in middle of leg was new but works perfectly, the pattern weave is definitely more elevated than goreckis as well. Been wearing them since arrival. Finding the drawstrings are having trouble keeping the pants up cause of the nice heft of the pant, but now we got beltloops, nice touch!

Sizing would be similar to current goreckis, and for those that didn't like the shorter inseam of goreckis should be satisfied-it's probably an inch or two longer now.

Will buy again for sure!

jaaz16

Reaction score
I’m a “true” 34 waist (I need at least 17” across to be comfortable) and wear a large in the double knees. I wear a large in goreckis too but that’s just for the inseam and I could/should wear a medium. Here’s me in the medium baker pants after a wash and dry in the dryer. I would have actually preferred a little snugger in the waist, so the belt loops are clutch.

03CFE9CA-7C86-45FB-AA69-72A5C04C9C1A.jpeg

citizenkanovsky

Reaction score
I’m a “true” 34 waist (I need at least 17” across to be comfortable) and wear a large in the double knees. I wear a large in goreckis too but that’s just for the inseam and I could/should wear a medium. Here’s me in the medium baker pants after a wash and dry in the dryer. I would have actually preferred a little snugger in the waist, so the belt loops are clutch.
How was the shrinkage after drying?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads