• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

danneskjold

Reaction score

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
Anyone have this?

says it runs small to size, but just wondering how small.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone have this?

says it runs small to size, but just wondering how small.
A full size small.

danneskjold

Reaction score
Any highlights from this sale that folks think are super slept on? It's so hard with this brand sometimes, I feel like the product pics often don't really do the thing justice.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For me, I can't believe the linen Hancock shorts are still there as they're my fav shorts and the Caleb overshirt is also real good too.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any highlights from this sale that folks think are super slept on? It's so hard with this brand sometimes, I feel like the product pics often don't really do the thing justice.

Not the first time I’ve heard this but it does continue to surprise me as I love our product shots. That said, I’d be interested to hear any thoughts on what we’re missing to better represent the pieces.

As for your other question, I think these are the 4 biggest sleepers in the sale. The Capri by Capri glasses are a giveaway for the quality and something that is truly unique to us since the only other place you can get them is their stores in the bay of Naples. The Echo pullover in this fabric was a knockout - one of the best pieces we’ve ever run. The patchwork shell is nice in that it’s different from the arc jacket that every person in the world has at this point and those double knees are just really, really good. The County model has additional pockets in the knee panels and the sateen/nylon ripstop fabric mix is really nice IRL.
79CD1CCD-8E3D-410A-8950-B5A696C6FD66.png
9E971A0E-15FE-4C1B-9D9A-4670DDE888FB.png
BADA6948-0C5E-4EF5-A85D-DB23E79AD92E.png

E9F7DB2C-F028-4573-8C49-3895E3F594D7.png

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agree with Antonio about the county double knees. I wear them all the time and have posted pics, had to get the crotch reinforced after I got fat during the pandemic...

I'd also add the patchwork sahasika. I don't have any pics to share (on my wife's phone) but I get looks and compliments. Fabric (ripstop, khadi, and oxford cotton) and pattern are interesting.

Maybe the kurta too, I picked up the blue stripe one during this sale. I have some of the older ones but don't wear them because I don't like the longer back hem, it reminds me of dress shirts a bit.

@NickPollica regarding the pictures I liked when they were taken outside in natural light so you could get a better sense of the color. An example is the county double knees you posted above. The color is not accurate at all on my Android phone, it looks washed out to me. I've had the same phone since you've started this brand and didn't have this problem with the early drops.

The color is better in the model shots but I'm not sure how many customers scroll through.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Agree with Antonio about the county double knees. I wear them all the time and have posted pics, had to get the crotch reinforced after I got fat during the pandemic...

I'd also add the patchwork sahasika. I don't have any pics to share (on my wife's phone) but I get looks and compliments. Fabric (ripstop, khadi, and oxford cotton) and pattern are interesting.

Maybe the kurta too, I picked up the blue stripe one during this sale. I have some of the older ones but don't wear them because I don't like the longer back hem, it reminds me of dress shirts a bit.

@NickPollica regarding the pictures I liked when they were taken outside in natural light so you could get a better sense of the color. An example is the county double knees you posted above. The color is not accurate at all on my Android phone, it looks washed out to me. I've had the same phone since you've started this brand and didn't have this problem with the early drops.

The color is better in the model shots but I'm not sure how many customers scroll through.
Interesting, we’ve never taken flat photos outside, and on my mac screens, the color of those pants is 100% accurate to the garment.

Last edited:

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any of the Hancock shorts - they're my most worn shorts by a wide margin. I also like the khadi double knees and the coyote single pleats. Goreckis are a staple.

shortlefty

Reaction score
Think more detail on the product/fabric/design would also help drive sales. I try to convince my friends to purchase but have found it a bit tough.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would love to get the patchwork shell but just unsure on sizing...argh.

Phinis

Reaction score
Any of the Hancock shorts - they're my most worn shorts by a wide margin. I also like the khadi double knees and the coyote single pleats. Goreckis are a staple.
I can't understand how the coyote single pleats are still available. They are even better IRL. Also, someone needs to get on the toffee/indigo pionta shirt; that's been sitting there way too long.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica - Thank you for adding some of those older pieces. I just had that purple handloomed Nomad stolen, so I was very happy to get it replaced.

konix

Reaction score
thought everything jumped in price, turns out the website just coverted it to CAD lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads