• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Symphony

Reaction score
I believe there are still a handful of size L in the studio if that helps.

i miiight be cutting it close with a L but i’ll think on it. XL/XXL is ideal and i think when the XLs were in stock i was too broke lol

ghh923

Reaction score
got lucky and there was one more teela in studio. Y'all hopped on those things quick.

J1987

Reaction score
Hoping for a restock on the grey triple gauze field shirt. The white one is super nice I just don't think I'd wear it enough in that color.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow couldn't check out the drop until an hour later and most of it sold out including everything I wanted. It's really great to see especially with recent drops appearing to have a good amount of stock left.

scubajose

Reaction score
My favorite tee
PXL_20220702_125620127.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220702_092036.jpg
    IMG_20220702_092036.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 186

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice there was no shipping charge on the Mater Trompe l’oeil jacket?

I’m assuming it means it’s still on the way to the US and won’t be shipped out for a little bit. I don’t think it mentioned anything about it in the description like it normally does.

Phinis

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice there was no shipping charge on the Mater Trompe l’oeil jacket?

I’m assuming it means it’s still on the way to the US and won’t be shipped out for a little bit. I don’t think it mentioned anything about it in the description like it normally does.
No shipping charge on my order (monti jacket and philo pants) either, but not sure if that’s got anything to do with minimum order threshold?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got the Mater, so I'd assume I didn't hit any order threshold. I'm super curious about that pleater material, it looks dope, nice pick up's!

lemonpotty

Reaction score
Do the cotton gauze shirts shrink a lot?
In a weird place where M fits a bit too small to normal but L is a bit bigger than what I like oversized

J1987

Reaction score
@NickPollica is it possible to get replacement buttons? The back pocket on my fishing waders is hanging on by a thread. Love the custom design so I'd prefer to replace with the same one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads