• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't have Instagram anymore. Have there been any posts about Spring/Summer drops?

Antonio had posted a story on his IG showing 2 new Gorecki colors he called summer neutrals (blue and tan), a jacket that had a checkered pattern of the tan Gorecki and white ripstop, a summer weight fleece he dubbed trompe l'oleil, and I can't remember if there was anything else. He seems to be on a camping trip now, maybe they're using that for the next lookbook like they did with the Bodega collab and previous drops?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Antonio had posted a story on his IG showing 2 new Gorecki colors he called summer neutrals (blue and tan), a jacket that had a checkered pattern of the tan Gorecki and white ripstop, a summer weight fleece he dubbed trompe l'oleil, and I can't remember if there was anything else. He seems to be on a camping trip now, maybe they're using that for the next lookbook like they did with the Bodega collab and previous drops?
Charcoal and khaki. The trompe l’oleil piece is a handloom cotton woven digitally printed with an exploded photo of an azilal rug- deep pile and all - so that it looks like a fleece but is actually summer weight. We’re running that in a new full zip model that feels like a classic fleece but actually isn’t at all. Hancock shorts too.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Charcoal and khaki. The trompe l’oleil piece is a handloom cotton woven digitally printed with an exploded photo of an azilal rug- deep pile and all - so that it looks like a fleece but is actually summer weight. We’re running that in a new full zip model that feels like a classic fleece but actually isn’t at all. Hancock shorts too.
I zoomed in on that faux-fleece material a bunch of times to try to figure it out, and still couldn’t. Thanks for the insight, it looks amazing!

Is that patchwork jacket the return of the Iascaire?

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh god, not another "What color do you see?" test. Any plans for double knees with the concept of the nylon paneled ones that didn't work out last time? Or ones with a print on the front panels? I'm running out of things to buy.

Edit: just saw your IG story. Gonna cop those white shorts with print underneath. There doesn't happen to be a matching sahasika for those kantha stitch shorts is there?

Last edited:

jaaz16

Reaction score
Also a charcoal (I think) triple gauze field shirt. I have the green one and it’s easily one of my favorite shirts. Not flashy but super visually interesting fabric and A+ cut.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh god, not another "What color do you see?" test. Any plans for double knees with the concept of the nylon paneled ones that didn't work out last time? Or ones with a print on the front panels? I'm running out of things to buy.

Edit: just saw your IG story. Gonna cop those white shorts with print underneath. There doesn't happen to be a matching sahasika for those kantha stitch shorts is there?

I’m not really sure how anyone could read the charcoal ones as blue, but maybe it was the lighting of how I shot them. They are unambiguously gray. No matching sahasika but a matching shirt.

We are done with double knees for a long long while. Too many other brands doing similar things now. Camp shirts will be a wrap after this summer too.

Phinis

Reaction score
I’m not really sure how anyone could read the charcoal ones as blue, but maybe it was the lighting of how I shot them. They are unambiguously gray. No matching sahasika but a matching shirt.

We are done with double knees for a long long while. Too many other brands doing similar things now. Camp shirts will be a wrap after this summer too.
Always excited for new chapters :) If I can be so bold, can we expect a few drops over the summer?

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
B2EAC64A-535F-4B38-AA1C-F84B892102C3.jpeg

D4C93679-561A-47D6-95EF-6C975FDAFEE2.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads