• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This beauty arrived yesterday. My first Cowichan knit, and actually first double-zipper piece of clothing (that will take some getting used to).

98AF8FAF-B422-44E9-9726-0BC566C58146.jpeg

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a size M. Same size as goreckis and one size up from pants I normally from NMWA etc. I’m not sure which pic you are referring to so here they are again. Wearing them tied and falling normally just above hip bone. I highly recommend they are delightful.

View attachment 1733559
Thanks! That’s helpful. Was wondering if 1- or 2-up was the way to go.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This beauty arrived yesterday. My first Cowichan knit, and actually first double-zipper piece of clothing (that will take some getting used to).

Mine came in today. Damn this is one beefy knit. So good. Really glad I doubled up to the size 48. Chest is perfect, arms are long but cuffed mine just like yours and it's great.

Hobbesian

Reaction score
I washed my army OD Richmond’s with some OxyClean treated clothes and now there’s some noticeable lightening on one of the pockets - any suggestions on re-dyeing?

aschnickelfritz

Reaction score
Anybody get their Rendall Utility Shirt (workwear brown) in yet? Mine arrived yesterday, and I noticed that the pocket stitching is different than what was pictured on the website. The shirt I received had white contrast stitching instead of the matching brown. Just wondering if a change was made to the shirt after the photos were taken.

It's pretty awesome, but I think I prefer it without the contrast stitching.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CCB125B1-CF7F-4863-A3FC-58F740D76402.jpeg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice, I have some store credit incoming and have been eyeing this one. Did you take your normal alpha size?
Yea I tend to take XL in everything - sometimes XXL in pants

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AC hinted at a puffer restock today and i'm wondering what the sizing is like.
Can anyone who got one comment on sizing as well as how warm it is?
or anyone know a way to view sold out items on the website so you can see details, sizing charts, etc?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics