• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

barongrim

Reaction score
Casual 18east fit dump from the last month and a half.

18east / outlier/ outlier / quoddy
PXL_20211128_165841690_2.jpg

18east / outlier / outlier / Birks. Purple Gang <3
PXL_20211220_213809431_2.jpg

18east / outlier / birks
image.jpg

18east / SI / 18east x SI / birks
PXL_20220104_015758983_2.jpg

18east / outlier / outlier / maine mountain moccassin
unknown-7.png

I guess I have a type.

zukirin

Reaction score
A bunch of shoe things in the works, this one hurt though, particularly because we offered to do it for free.

That said, Padmore v.2 and Diemme this FW and 2022 is going to be nuts.

Are the boots you're wearing the Diemme ones you were talking about a few months back?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220107-151944_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220107-151944_Instagram.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 68

Mpls

Reaction score
Just got my Rendell bleached denim utility shirt in the mail. Anyone already give these a wash/dry yet? Wondering what kind of shrinkage to expect.

Alpha size ended up being just slightly oversized, which I’m happy with and don’t want to lose in a hot-dry…

thesilentist

Reaction score
Just got my Rendell bleached denim utility shirt in the mail. Anyone already give these a wash/dry yet? Wondering what kind of shrinkage to expect.

Alpha size ended up being just slightly oversized, which I’m happy with and don’t want to lose in a hot-dry…

got mine today, too. I’m def gonna do a hot wash and dry as I sized up. Intention is to wear it over a hoodie. Doubt it’ll shrink much since fabric is already washed for the bleached effect

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got mine today, too. I’m def gonna do a hot wash and dry as I sized up. Intention is to wear it over a hoodie. Doubt it’ll shrink much since fabric is already washed for the bleached effect
Do you think the garment runs true to the measurement on the site? I sized up as well because the chest measurement seemed too small on the large for me.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's definitely true to measurements, I have the XXL and it's on the slimmer side of the 18E XXL world, it's almost more like an XL. Would have loved opportunity to size up on it, so I think you made right call^

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's definitely true to measurements, I have the XXL and it's on the slimmer side of the 18E XXL world, it's almost more like an XL. Would have loved opportunity to size up on it, so I think you made right call^
Nice, thanks for the confirmation! Did you get your wool suit yet? If so, hows the material and fit of the pants?

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@dalevy how did you size the wool nam pants? Thought they looked really good on you and thinking about them now. Also, are you wearing them at the waist or sagged?

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@dalevy how did you size the wool nam pants? Thought they looked really good on you and thinking about them now. Also, are you wearing them at the waist or sagged?

I got a size M. Same size as goreckis and one size up from pants I normally from NMWA etc. I’m not sure which pic you are referring to so here they are again. Wearing them tied and falling normally just above hip bone. I highly recommend they are delightful.

8C7CEBEB-428C-4C76-9887-59BB46ED94D9.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads