• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ain’t been on here in a while but

lol anyone got any tips for fishing out a gorecki cinch string that got pulled into the pants cuff?? It finally happened and I spent 30m trying and gave up and picked different pants for today
Pull it all the way out, attach a safety pin to the end and fish it through. Super easy fix

zukirin

Reaction score
Friday is going to be a problem. So much good stuff.

When are the padmore expected to go live?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
18 EAST FALL 2021.

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004jpg.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
010.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg
013.jpg
014.jpg
015.jpg
016.jpg
017.jpg
018.jpg
019.jpg
020.jpg

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are specific items/categories that definitively do NOT get made in XS? Few of these pieces I want to grab, but do not want to miss out going for a phantom size.

Any nuances, like, more XS in tops than bottoms, or vv. GL tmrw.

AT

sevilleszn

Reaction score
This drop is unbelievable. Does the nalgene bag come with the sling/carabiner, or is it a standalone piece?

blue-blueberry

Reaction score
Holy cow. This is looking so good. I'm going to struggle to keep the cart under control tomorrow. Great work Antonio and the 18E team!

Really unique pieces, love the mix of technical/workwear/cozy. Mixing fabrics in super cool ways.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Let me be the first to say... Y'all snapped. Is this all tomorrow? I don't know if I actually want the answer to that question...
No - this is for the next two drops.
Does anyone know if there are specific items/categories that definitively do NOT get made in XS? Few of these pieces I want to grab, but do not want to miss out going for a phantom size.

Any nuances, like, more XS in tops than bottoms, or vv. GL tmrw.

AT
The only thing that gets made in XS still is a handful of pants.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads