• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

blue-blueberry

Reaction score
Some new restocks up! I was able to grab the sky porta SS Pionta after missing it on drop day. :)

Excited for FW stuff, hoping for knits at some point this year

jaaz16

Reaction score
Next drop is looking really good. Has anyone washed and dried their Richmond cargos yet? I'm looking at getting one of these next pairs, but am worried that the inseam will shrink like my XL gorecki's which went from a 30' to 28' inseam. Hoping that these will be different due to the fabric

One thing you might consider doing is washing on cold and then physically stretch them out and flat dry. I intentionally shrink my gorecki's but one time the dryer made the fabric especially-puckery and I had somehow lost half to an inch of length, even though I had washed and dried multiple times. But it was just because the dryer tightening up the fabric, and stretching it out manually after a wash got me an inch back.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Next drop is looking really good. Has anyone washed and dried their Richmond cargos yet? I'm looking at getting one of these next pairs, but am worried that the inseam will shrink like my XL gorecki's which went from a 30' to 28' inseam. Hoping that these will be different due to the fabric

I was wondering if the Richmonds fit the same as the goreckis? they fabric isn't puckered, which makes me think they should fit a little larger. Anyone that has both care to comment?

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like they fit pretty much the same, maybe a tiny bit bigger as you note the fabric isn't puckered. but if you are an L in goreckis I would get an L in the Richmonds.

also haven't washed/dried mine yet but I imagine they will shrink a tiny bit less in length, again due to the non-pucker fabric. it's not like some exotic fabric, a cold wash and dry doesn't seem like it will shrink them too much, if at all.

b-ill

Reaction score
Some new restocks up! I was able to grab the sky porta SS Pionta after missing it on drop day. :)

Excited for FW stuff, hoping for knits at some point this year
Thanks for the heads up! Had to get the indigo wolf shirt as the white is my go to work shirt right now.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! Had to get the indigo wolf shirt as the white is my go to work shirt right now.

Real tempted to get the indigo one too after seeing how much I love the white one. Definitely a to-go work shirt.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Real tempted to get the indigo one too after seeing how much I love the white one. Definitely a to-go work shirt.
I couldn't resist and had to get the indigo to go with my pink one! Such a great shirt

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm just worried the indigo might be a bit too out there for regular wear.
My pink version is quite a bit more subtle than what was pictured on the website. In saying that the indigo Wolf seems to have the most contrast.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm just worried the indigo might be a bit too out there for regular wear.

If you mean for office wear, it is. Unless wearing tie dye to your office is acceptable. Its much more that than an OCBD.

barongrim

Reaction score
The new shirt came in and it is great. Heftier fabric than I expected (because who reads product descriptions, right?) with a good amount of that handmade variation. I think this one will see some good wear.

Tried it on with the baggies I was wearing and the color match wasn't half bad!

PXL_20210916_221810641~2.jpg
PXL_20210916_221833011~2.jpg

Bonus puggsy

maestrochef

Reaction score
The new shirt came in and it is great. Heftier fabric than I expected (because who reads product descriptions, right?) with a good amount of that handmade variation. I think this one will see some good wear.

Tried it on with the baggies I was wearing and the color match wasn't half bad!

View attachment 1670206 View attachment 1670207
Bonus puggsy
Damn I have this exact same fit. Might have to steal this one once my pointa comes in haha

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads