• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

innerpiece

Reaction score
I'd rather have the shorts when I need them later/next year than wish I had copped and be stuck with 5" baggies without snack pockets.

I_Adler

Reaction score
For those that missed out on the allcapstudio tees and were interested, alterior design has them + some older ACS releases :)

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those that missed out on the allcapstudio tees and were interested, alterior design has them + some older ACS releases :)

We have the full all caps drop at the studio, including more of these.

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
Agreed w/ @innerpiece. Hancock shorts are easily one of the best, most consistent pieces 18 east has done. I’ve picked up the navy, sage and now the khaki. I’ll freely admit I may be biased however as I live in South Carolina and can wear shorts 9-10 months of the year.

briancly

Reaction score
Getting all these shorts towards the end of summer, good thing I live in Cali.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You all are over there with your Hancocks and I'm here feasting on the Treks. Perfect shorts for me and I now own all 4 colors. Tried sizing up to XXL this time.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just went back for both pairs of the treks. First time with those, whoever had the recent fit pic of the sage ones sold me. Plus, as I said, p much living in these and acg cargos/zip offs right now and don’t see that changing any time real soon.

RT91

Reaction score
Looks like the IG preview showed another black/white version of the Kurta and Sam Shirt combo... let's gooooooooo.

(also, still looking to replace my ecru/burgundy/navy madras sam shirt in a size large if any are floating around)

ThurmanMerman

Reaction score
@NickPollica glasses go crazy. . . "Real elegance whispers, it does not shout." Question, why are the Hancock shorts that dropped today cheaper than the sage ones?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this is a guess but I’m pretty sure it’s because they are nylon and not linen like the sage ones,
Are the linen ones sold out? I actually went back for them today and they were gone off the site

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the linen ones sold out? I actually went back for them today and they were gone off the site

They were a pre-order. It got taken down from the site but should be up once it (extras) gets made and shipped. Same thing happened with the tan double knees

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Super tempted by the sunnies but think they will be too small for my giant melon head. They are pretty perfect tho.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They were a pre-order. It got taken down from the site but should be up once it (extras) gets made and shipped. Same thing happened with the tan double knees
Tan county dub knees are back up now though! From what I’ve seen things seems to be taken down and added back later while other stuff that’s been sold out for months is still there. Must be some backend reason for it? Anyways bummed I slept on the linen hancocks.

Anyone with a L/XL that doesn’t work for them, please hit me up.

Last edited:

blockdmyownshot

Reaction score
Can any of you Sam shirt folks (especially with the woven) give me some advice. I'm like 5'7 and 140 the medium seems a little short on the length but it's that my size or could I rock a L?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics