• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone receive their Topo Roots crewneck? Shockingly, the quality is rele bad

The tag from the blank they printed on it like half ripped off too

Didn't get that but I have a couple graphic tees. The quality is in line with other brands in the same price range. It's definitely a step down from the stuff they make. My tees have the blank label partially cut off too.

Having kids I wear them as beaters. I wish Antonio made a non white embroidered tee. There's so many dirt/food stains on my Eidos and 18 east tees I kind of gave up.

danneskjold

Reaction score
20210725_144605.jpg
shorts finally came in~~ super light, feels almost like swim trunks without the mesh

Bryce C

Reaction score
Finally tracked down a pair of Army Double Knee Pants at a reasonable price. Do you guys have an idea of the best way to care for these? Will the dye bleed out heavily on high heat washes?

blockdmyownshot

Reaction score
Finally tracked down a pair of Army Double Knee Pants at a reasonable price. Do you guys have an idea of the best way to care for these? Will the dye bleed out heavily on high heat washes?
Not in my experience they'd shrink though probably

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys probably just got the email too but due to a Covid delay at the block printers the ETA is first or second week of August. They sent a 15% refund on the rugby as an apology, which is pretty nice of them, considering it’s out of their control.

Kinda a bummer though as I ordered the Rugby, SS Pionta and hat in one order, so my other stuff has been sitting there waiting for a while. Sounds like I won't get the SS Pionta until maybe the start of September (shipping to Canada) which isn't really short-sleeve weather anymore. What can ya do though, Covid f@ck$ up everything...
Update: Just got a shipping notification for the shirt and hat! Thank you 18E!

Symphony

Reaction score
I skipped out on the pink oxford but I don’t think I’ll be skipping out on the blue one...

...also if anyone got that slate Sam in XL+ pls hmu in the BST thread. I had to force myself to give the black one a break but I need another in the rotation ?

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
Anybody get any shipping notifcations from the last drop (all the linen stuff) yet? Just curious.

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
Got my black linen shorts last Thursday and my slate sam shirt is arriving Wednesday
ordered the black Sam yesterday afternoon and got the shipping notification today
No word on the Hancocks yet but they were a preorder

Hmm, I ordered some of the same stuff but haven't received any shipping notices yet. Maybe delayed by some my other pieces.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads