• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rookoobay

Reaction score
does that mean we should ignore the measurement chart on those linen single pleats? or does an L really measure 34"?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about this as well. I ordered my usual size based on the measurements provided, but now I'm wondering if they'll be too big.
If they are the same as the Molloy versions (I could definitely be wrong) I found while they did fit bigger in the waist, the rest of silhouette was the same except they had a longer inseam.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man I just logged on fully expecting everything to be sold out. Sooo happy I was able to get the pink Oxford. And added the hooded shell because that just looks so good.

Symphony

Reaction score
As a previous XS, So bummed that S sizes sell out so fast :( Any possibility of going deeper in the future?
I think Antonio mentioned that XS-S had the highest return rate and also the worst sell through rate, which is why he isn’t going super deep in them anymore.

heroicpenguin

Reaction score
As a previous XS, So bummed that S sizes sell out so fast :( Any possibility of going deeper in the future?
I feel this man. Seems like there's always pretty deep stock on the Hancock shorts, except for in S. Always missing out.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
there’s substantially more stock in XXL than S. We don’t make XS anymore and order maybe 2 S at most.

sandman1983

Reaction score
Well there's only so much you can size up if you are XS. No wonder it's always a tough fight for any S piece. 2 at most!!

Well here's hoping as your brand grows bigger, you could reconsider expanding the S stock Just that few extra pieces. ?

chhase

Reaction score
Just got my handloom Sam shirt in. Like others have reported, it is HEAVY (so I won’t be wearing it until fall/winter). The quality/craftsmanship is so nice.
F4ECE6EC-A1F9-4FF6-9802-303C879AD935.jpeg

the cuffs are a little tighter than I am used to, but overall, I’m in love with this shirt.

I also posted this to the WAYWT thread, but here is a pic of me rocking some goreckis yesterday. I really love the fit of these:
3FAAAADE-5B47-4E47-B276-1BA437DC1601.jpeg

maxbayuk

Reaction score
Just got my handloom Sam shirt in. Like others have reported, it is HEAVY (so I won’t be wearing it until fall/winter). The quality/craftsmanship is so nice.
View attachment 1640328
the cuffs are a little tighter than I am used to, but overall, I’m in love with this shirt.

I also posted this to the WAYWT thread, but here is a pic of me rocking some goreckis yesterday. I really love the fit of these:
View attachment 1640329
Any fit pics in the Sam?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads