• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Checked in on intl. shipping. Will all be done via UPS now. Our COO made the call after seeing the amount of complains in delays and tracking issues (as the packages become untraceable pence they leave the US).

I knew the Aventino would be a sleeper, but I have an emotional attachment to hooded vests from the Italian kids I went to high school with in Rome. Always loved how they looked. Also every piece of outerwear is better with a hood.
Yeah, I’m seriously lacking in outerwear with hoods, so this would probably be a much-worn piece. Stupidly held back on that purple Waterfront jacket a bit too long, but will probably try this out. Will be fun matching it with the shorts. Thanks!

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Checked in on intl. shipping. Will all be done via UPS now. Our COO made the call after seeing the amount of complains in delays and tracking issues (as the packages become untraceable pence they leave the US).

Thanks for checking on this!

That’s a really unfortunate decision. I can’t speak to issues in other countries, but shipping to Canada via USPS is way more reliable, better tracking and doesn’t add fee’s on top duties. UPS is the worst possible option to Canada unfortunately and with the extra fee’s they add it will impact definitely the items I buy going forward which is a bummer.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for checking on this!

That’s a really unfortunate decision. I can’t speak to issues in other countries, but shipping to Canada via USPS is way more reliable, better tracking and doesn’t add fee’s on top duties. UPS is the worst possible option to Canada unfortunately and with the extra fee’s they add it will impact definitely the items I buy going forward which is a bummer.

Unfortunately, this is largely a no win situation all around. We lose $15-20 for every single intl shipment. When we ship USPS, customers complain that packages are slower and difficult to track. There’s also been a much higher rate of things disappearing (and we often have to eat that since the process for insurance reimbursement is a nightmare). UPS is endlessly faster, easier to follow and more reliable, but also have heard that they charge additional fees. Frankly, we have been going back and forth for some time on whether we should just suspend intl. shipments all together. UPS is where we’ve landed for now.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this is largely a no win situation all around. We lose $15-20 for every single intl shipment. When we ship USPS, customers complain that packages are slower and difficult to track. There’s also been a much higher rate of things disappearing (and we often have to eat that since the process for insurance reimbursement is a nightmare). UPS is endlessly faster, easier to follow and more reliable, but also have heard that they charge additional fees. Frankly, we have been going back and forth for some time on whether we should just suspend intl. shipments all together. UPS is where we’ve landed for now.
I can certainly appreciate your reasoning from a business perspective, just a bit bummed out as everything just got much more expensive for me personally. I love the brand and will certainly continue to support and purchase when I can.

VVoice

Reaction score
Should I assume that because I bought a pre-order item, everything is going to ship together when the pre-order is fulfilled? Considering what I've read above on shipping eating the bottom line, that seems prudent and I'm in no rush.

jaaz16

Reaction score
FWIW, today I received a preordered hat from 4/30 and navy goreckis from last Monday’s drop. I ordered three other things from that 5/31 drop, all preorder.

briancly

Reaction score
Should I assume that because I bought a pre-order item, everything is going to ship together when the pre-order is fulfilled? Considering what I've read above on shipping eating the bottom line, that seems prudent and I'm in no rush.

Not sure for int'l, but for domestic, I regularly see things ship partially based on availability, location (studio vs. warehouse), etc.

betterusername

Reaction score
Natural recent double-knees in naturally shifting lighting.

whiteweddingcool.jpg whiteweddingwarm.jpg

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica ya'll been dropping all kinds of bomb ass hoodies, but one thing keeps me sad. Is there any chance we can some hoodies with a front zipper down the line? IMO they're way better because you can always zip down to let out some heat, and are easier to get on to boot.

Symphony

Reaction score
Are there any updates on the recent pre-orders? Like the rugby’s?

Symphony

Reaction score
It says on the product page that it may take 30-45 days to ship and today is two weeks since the drop, so it'll probably be another couple of weeks.

oh I know, but I was just wondering if there was an estimated date or something?

no worries though, i'm not mad about the wait or anything.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my camo groeckis and they're the best pair I've gotten so far. I really like how much lighter they are than my other pairs I've had, I definitely see myself wearing them more often than the heavier gauzy cotton ones.

ChapelPerilous

Reaction score
anyone have any word on this? also in no rush - just curious after seeing a few people already receiving their navy gorecki’s. purchased those + the preorder doubleknees on drop day and have yet to receive any shipment info

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads