• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More of a shirt jacket than a shirt there tho.
It’s. The. Same. Shirt. ?

Funny the lengths people go to, to defend the recipients of their fanboying—who have plenty enough firepower (i.e. interweb clout) to defend themselves—in comments sections. Not trying to pick on you, and not even saying that necessarily describes you; it just reminded me of Kenji Lopez-Alt’s IG comments section.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s. The. Same. Shirt. ?

Funny the lengths people go to, to defend the recipients of their fanboying—who have plenty enough firepower (i.e. interweb clout) to defend themselves—in comments sections. Not trying to pick on you, and not even saying that necessarily describes you; it just reminded me of Kenji Lopez-Alt’s IG comments section.

Like, I understand what your saying but I don't think I'm fanboying here. I just looked at the photo and was like "that looks like a shirt jacket to me". And I don't think you usually see people rolling up shirt jacket sleeves.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't sleep on the utility sahasika if that's still available in your size. I was almost certain that I'd be returning that piece until actually putting it on, but it's so much nicer in person than I had anticipated. Probably my favorite thing from the recent drop, even though it was the one I was least excited for from among my more recent purchases.

Wearing it here with the Timecode tee that will be dropping tomorrow. Everyone should get one of those. Printed on Gildan blanks, as previously mentioned, and fits pretty much the same as regular 18 East tees.

Excuse the bad mirror pics!

IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG

okaysee

Reaction score
Don't sleep on the utility sahasika if that's still available in your size. I was almost certain that I'd be returning that piece until actually putting it on, but it's so much nicer in person than I had anticipated. Probably my favorite thing from the recent drop, even though it was the one I was least excited for from among my more recent purchases.

Wearing it here with the Timecode tee that will be dropping tomorrow. Everyone should get one of those. Printed on Gildan blanks, as previously mentioned, and fits pretty much the same as regular 18 East tees.

View attachment 1601852 View attachment 1601853
how’d you size this one? tts which iirc is an XL for you?

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how’d you size this one? tts which iirc is an XL for you?
Yep, this is an XL. TTS for me varies between L and XL, depending on weight, but I'm currently squarely in XL territory. Too much pasta, too little exercise. If you're between sizes at all, I'd recommend taking the larger size on this. Hope that helps!

Edit to say that I'm writing about the sahasika above, although same advice applies to these Gildan blanks. I'm wearing XL in the tee as well.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s too quiet in here for drop eve. @NickPollica you bringing the heat tomorrow? Hoping those black khadi caps are on the menu!

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, this is an XL. TTS for me varies between L and XL, depending on weight, but I'm currently squarely in XL territory. Too much pasta, too little exercise. If you're between sizes at all, I'd recommend taking the larger size on this. Hope that helps!

Edit to say that I'm writing about the sahasika above, although same advice applies to these Gildan blanks. I'm wearing XL in the tee as well.
Ignore what I said about the tees being GIldan blanks. My tee, as well as the other tees I've bought from its.trashboy, are printed on Gildans, but I don't think the tee that's released tomorrow will be from Gildan. Apparently still runs very TTS, however.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

View attachment 1601852 View attachment 1601853

Very surprised by how the black sahasika did, considering the army version sold out in 1 minute last time. There is really no rhyme or reason to this...

We had trashboy print out tees on Made in the US blanks instead of his normal Gildans.

Last edited:

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the floral goreckis in XXL, super psyched. Have had the same concerns about wearing camo throughout my life, despite loving the look/style of it, so great to be able to grab these.

thomasB

Reaction score
yeah those went fast. Mine was cart jacked about 30 seconds past

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads