• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zukirin

Reaction score
With my username I figured I should finally get a pair of 3 eye mocs, looking at the ALC collab. Do they run narrow? Looks like it and it's pretty hard to find the originals in wide sizes. Is width comparable to the Padmore & Barnes x 18 east collab? Those worked when I sized up.

So I've mostly been wearing sneakers but in that regard I'm mostly a 10.5. I have slightly wider than normal feet and took ALD's advice on their site and full sized down to a 9.5 and they fit perfect for me.

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
So I've mostly been wearing sneakers but in that regard I'm mostly a 10.5. I have slightly wider than normal feet and took ALD's advice on their site and full sized down to a 9.5 and they fit perfect for me.

To add to this, I’m also generally a 10.5 in most sneakers (NB, Nike) and I went with a 10 in the ALD 3 eyes and I’m really happy with the fit.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
I'm a 10.5 in most everything except for nikes (have to size up to 11), and I have 2 pair of 3 eyes in 10.5 and they work just fine.

briancly

Reaction score
Anyone have UPS lose an order recently? Remember reading a bit about that a while back. Still haven't seen any movement on my SI stuff for a couple of weeks and would be really bummed to miss out on these.

okaysee

Reaction score
+1 to .5 down from nike/adidas/vans. normally an 11.5, went down to an 11 and it's good even for my kinda wide right foot

went with the burgundy but was eyeing the beige ones as well but i don't need more shoes in my life

Last edited:

eddiemczee

Reaction score
1548B033-09AC-447B-A335-EC90AC8E3FDD.jpeg

safari, pionta, and kelsang pants

AceVent

Reaction score
In regards to the 3-eye sizing, I recommend true to size in the traditional moc that Timberland makes alone, but with the ALD collab it is recommended to go a full size down. I believe they were made slightly different than the traditional Timberland standalone version, hence the sizing differences. From what I have seen from other people that got them, they said a full size down from your normal size. I bought a pair of the ALD's today, which I went a full size down in as well.

maxbayuk

Reaction score
any shrinkage expected on the SI thermals? apologies if this has been discussed already

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads