• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Molloy Pionta came back up on the website in a L, and I wanted it badly enough to try it, although it's a size down from the size I typically take in 18 East. Due to an injury making me unable to exercise thus far in 2021, I'm about 20 lbs over my usual weight right now, so this is the tightest it would likely ever be. Thoughts? Does this look ok, or should I just return it for credit in expectation of better luck on the next drop?
View attachment 1590436
View attachment 1590437
Looks good man! It's more of an overshirt and less of a jacket so I think it works. Probably would look better open, but obviously needs to work closed too.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good man! It's more of an overshirt and less of a jacket so I think it works. Probably would look better open, but obviously needs to work closed too.
Thanks, appreciate it! And I totally agree that it looks better worn open, but kind of wanted to show it in its least flattering light before deciding.

eddiemczee

Reaction score
D09CE45D-DAA3-4EFA-8385-18AA5628F4AE.jpeg

Camp counselor look

RuffyD

Reaction score
Yeah, this looks great
The Molloy Pionta came back up on the website in a L, and I wanted it badly enough to try it, although it's a size down from the size I typically take in 18 East. Due to an injury making me unable to exercise thus far in 2021, I'm about 20 lbs over my usual weight right now, so this is the tightest it would likely ever be. Thoughts? Does this look ok, or should I just return it for credit in expectation of better luck on the next drop?
View attachment 1590436
View attachment 1590437

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica - Is the Nylon Keating really dry clean only or could handwash/ air dry it? I was surprised to see it was dry clean only as it's nylon with cotton lining and polyfill, which typically are all fine to wash in the machine.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a non cap guy I am getting very anxious about these caps. Anxious that I will get too many and not like the fit and anxious that I will only get one and wish I had the others. Tough month in the first world.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a non cap guy I am getting very anxious about these caps. Anxious that I will get too many and not like the fit and anxious that I will only get one and wish I had the others. Tough month in the first world.
Some heavy hitters early on for sure! I'm wondering if this is a sign of things to come or just the hats are stacked toward the start of the season.

zukirin

Reaction score
Absolutely love the thermal tee. Hell, I just love everything 18east. Crazy how a couple months ago I was complaining about Gorecki width and now they're my favorite pairs of pants. Can't go back to slim lol

I also like the ALD 3 eyes so much more than I thought I would.

Attachments

• 20210413_145044.jpg
    20210413_145044.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 100

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also love my SI thermals, been wearing them non-stop. super comfortable.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With my username I figured I should finally get a pair of 3 eye mocs, looking at the ALC collab. Do they run narrow? Looks like it and it's pretty hard to find the originals in wide sizes. Is width comparable to the Padmore & Barnes x 18 east collab? Those worked when I sized up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads