• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
On that note: cookietime

cookie.jpeg
cookie2.jpeg

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I knew the last drop was going to be a more quiet one because of how low key the pieces look in photos (the Éide seems like just regular cords, the Bangs shirt a plain button up, etc). But when you get your hands on them you’ll see how beautiful the fits, cloth and details really are. This might be the first drop that I would run all of top to bottom.

Pretty hyped about the eide cords because of this. It's funny, the stuff that's bright and flashy gets all the instagram likes, but the pieces I wear the most end up being the down to earth ones. There's some funky disconnect between what works with marketing on social media and how things are in real life. Something a bit more muted may not sell out instantly but actually be better more wearable pieces.

blockdmyownshot

Reaction score
Bangs shirt is one of the greatest....side entry is awesome. Didn’t realize it even had them when I ordered. Exactly what I’ve been looking for at just an insane price.
So jealous man. Really wanted that shirt but all sold out in my TTS ?

platinumtooth

Reaction score
That looks so good, the size is perfect! Is that one or two up from TTS?

It's an XL (my normal hoodie size)
Pretty hyped about the eide cords because of this. It's funny, the stuff that's bright and flashy gets all the instagram likes, but the pieces I wear the most end up being the down to earth ones. There's some funky disconnect between what works with marketing on social media and how things are in real life. Something a bit more muted may not sell out instantly but actually be better more wearable pieces.

My real life def includes yellow cable cords and they're not for the gram, they're for meeeeeee :)
I do think that my favorite thing about this brand is that it contains multitudes, you can be a Habitat skater OR a Droors head and we stay winning like Wenning.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Off white Eide cords came in and they're a perfect fit in M. Good construction too, they feel a lot like trousers. They seem...dirty though? Not sure what that's all about. Also strongly considering tailoring a cuff or narrowing, they're not rolling very well.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was following the posts about 18 East "copy/compliment" brands and curious if Merely Made are on anyways radar? Stumbled on them and looks like they would compliment 18 East nicely.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
I was following the posts about 18 East "copy/compliment" brands and curious if Merely Made are on anyways radar? Stumbled on them and looks like they would compliment 18 East nicely.

I saw a padded nylon shirt jacket that looked pretty alright...

Bought a Keating instead ?‍♀️

b-ill

Reaction score
Bangs shirt is one of the greatest....side entry is awesome. Didn’t realize it even had them when I ordered. Exactly what I’ve been looking for at just an insane price.
Woah, I didn’t even realize and I was wearing it all day. I failed to read the sizing suggestion and went up a size but still love the fit and the fabric is incredible.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Off white Eide cords came in and they're a perfect fit in M. Good construction too, they feel a lot like trousers. They seem...dirty though? Not sure what that's all about. Also strongly considering tailoring a cuff or narrowing, they're not rolling very well.

It’s an undyed (raw) fabric, so it’s not a uniform color. This is a big part of what makes it great. The other is the leg opening. That extra deep hem seam is meant to be rolled once for a good cuff.

When I think about tapering this pant the first thing that comes to mind is taking my wife to this incredible sandwich spot in Burlington called the Kountry Kart Deli. They have a famous breakfast sandwich called a Shiner that has a McDonald’s style deep fried hash brown patty on it. It’s a lot but people come from all over for it. When I brought my wife there she ordered it without the hashbrown and missed the entire point of what made it special.

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So jealous man. Really wanted that shirt but all sold out in my TTS ?

It was sold out in S so I got an M. Not disappointed. Also the flecks in the fabric are awesome, a surprise detail.

Attachments

• A97C7772-5914-481F-8483-193839AFBE06.jpeg
    A97C7772-5914-481F-8483-193839AFBE06.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 38FC160F-2A3D-4A84-962E-CEE7704E57AA.jpeg
    38FC160F-2A3D-4A84-962E-CEE7704E57AA.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 85

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads