• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My black double knees arrived today - fit is perfect on size L. I had a pair of XL in the undyed from the first round and they shrunk to be too small. These are comfortably larger than those were even before they shrunk - longer and roomier. I also like this non-stretch fabric more than that first run.

mbronner

Reaction score
My black double knees arrived today - fit is perfect on size L. I had a pair of XL in the undyed from the first round and they shrunk to be too small. These are comfortably larger than those were even before they shrunk - longer and roomier. I also like this non-stretch fabric more than that first run.
Interested in the army pair size L? Also from last week.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
995F7D71-28B5-4DF1-88AD-4B8062F91D9D.jpeg

Got this stuff in yesterday. Small top and bottom. Top I wish was a bit bigger, should have went with a medium. Pants are rather big in the waist in size small.
Thoughts?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That brand had posted in this thread before and it was deleted, maybe because this is an affiliate thread? But yea their stuff looks interesting.
I checked their stuff out on IG but couldn't help think it was a pretty direct rip-off of 18E and Story MFG, which are both produced in India as well. Some of the materials look pretty nice though.

Reactions: kjb

brothersprout

Reaction score
View attachment 1565998
Got this stuff in yesterday. Small top and bottom. Top I wish was a bit bigger, should have went with a medium. Pants are rather big in the waist in size small.
Thoughts?
Nice! I see what you mean by the top could be bigger, but I still think the S looks good. Pants look great, I wouldn't size down to accommodate the waist. Great pickups!

jaaz16

Reaction score
^agreed. Dig the pants. Mine have been stuck in my local post office for a couple days; this just makes me anxious to finally get them!

I_Adler

Reaction score
View attachment 1565998
Thoughts?

I don’t think the small looks bad but see what you mean. Out of curiousity, what is your height? I was so tempted by Benji crewneck but the length seemed a tad shorter than usual and thought it may look strange on me.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t think the small looks bad but see what you mean. Out of curiousity, what is your height? I was so tempted by Benji crewneck but the length seemed a tad shorter than usual and thought it may look strange on me.
5’10”

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I checked their stuff out on IG but couldn't help think it was a pretty direct rip-off of 18E and Story MFG, which are both produced in India as well. Some of the materials look pretty nice though.

even the label looks almost exactly like Story's.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hadn’t heard of that brand until Saeed from Story hit me about them last week. All I’ll say is that Story is doing great things and if you like Saeed and Katie’s ideas you should purchase them directly from them.

Jonas251

Reaction score
So what is the shrinkage like on the new double knees after washing and drying? Anyone try yet ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads