• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

danneskjold

Reaction score
20210227_085837.jpg

Jacket from @malcb33
Pants from @LeBeef
Shoes from @justridiculous

Been hitting up the buy/sell pretty hard lol. Finally time to slow down.

Sleeves on the jacket are a little short (not as bad irl as in the pic), but doesn't bother me too much. Kinda fits with the cropped pants

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1563742
Jacket from @malcb33
Pants from @LeBeef
Shoes from @justridiculous

Been hitting up the buy/sell pretty hard lol. Finally time to slow down.

Sleeves on the jacket are a little short (not as bad irl as in the pic), but doesn't bother me too much. Kinda fits with the cropped pants

Is that the navy diamondweave? The fit on the jacket is interesting. Sleeves pretty slim, body pretty wide and cropped. Sitting on mine waiting for things to warm up to see how much I bust it out.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't pay the size tag any mind. I'm a usual 34 waist and XXL in 18E bottoms are the best fit for me. Not even for an exaggerated large fit, just the comfiest.
I guess the end of the 18 East sizing journey is that we all discover we were XXL all along. I think I’m pretty much there. Hopefully they’ll stock many more XXLs!

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
I genuinely cannot remember the last time I looked at a measurement chart. I guess when I was buying a second hand suit on this site in 2011?? I just get XL in everything that isn’t Japanese and XXL if it is.

As a bigger person, the measurement charts are very important, and Id probably stop buying 18E all together if they went away.

Also, is there any update on when we might see UPS back for shipping, if at all? USPS is just an absolute disaster, and now after dealing with a lost order, I’m now gonna worry about each and every order.[/QUOTE]

x64

Reaction score
yeah I just want to say since I was talking about fit issues earlier, measurements are 100% make or break for me. with the roomet I actually went with the sizing advice and got TTS, if I had stuck to sizing up to L as usual it would’ve been fine. taking the time to actually pull out the measuring tape and check sleeve length would’ve told me that as well so partially my fault, but the point is sizing advice is not a replacement for measurements.
also got burned sizing down on an SI thermal recently and measurements would’ve saved me.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The new Padmore colabs look dope! I wonder if there will be other colorways or they’re just playing it safe with one color since the last run didn’t sell out?
View attachment 1564762
1 color. Black Beeswax Leather with black pebble grain accents. Based on an idea I had pitched to Clarks for an Eidos collab but we pushed it substantially further. These turned out really, really well.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1 color. Black Beeswax Leather with black pebble grain accents. Based on an idea I had pitched to Clarks for an Eidos collab but we pushed it substantially further. These turned out really, really well.
Ah I remember those on the IG story you posted a while back. So cool they finally came to life!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads