• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

briancly

Reaction score
Just checking I'm not the only one...other folks still waiting for their double knees to change status from "label created"?

I usually give it a business day or two after the weekend. Totally get the delay between USPS/UPS processing.

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have two pairs of those, and found they run quite big. I have to cinch them all the way up too, but they’re one of my favs! There’s quite a few pant fits in the 18E line up now, so it depends on which ones you’re comparing too?

Oh just stuff like the goreckis, the double knees in that last drop, the corduroy in today's drop

Rookoobay

Reaction score
sounds like you don't want to get into it but seems like things didn't go very well with Pointer/LC King...

when I saw the preview for the trucker I figured it was a collab but just read that description now.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking I'll keep these after all. Appreciate the feedback earlier...just need to style them a bit differently and should be workable.

20210226_201055.jpg

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh just stuff like the goreckis, the double knees in that last drop, the corduroy in today's drop
The Gorecki's are different IMO because of how the shrink, basically a full size. I have larges in the Nakdak, but XL's in both the Dub Knees and Gorecki's (after a wash) and they fit similarly.

briancly

Reaction score
I've said this before, but genuinely shocked the trucker is still in stock. Really feels like a special piece that's gonna become a classic.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man those undyed cable eides are calling to me but the sizing chart has me all sketched out. Usually an XL does me well but that waist measurement got me worried.

moddey

Reaction score
As an old timer skater, I’d like to see an 18 East skate bag, maybe even Tone Customs collab. Nothing good out there currently.

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you normally wear an XL you will be fine.

Serious question.....I’m routinely an xxl in 18E bottoms but there is no way a 36” waist would work for me. Is the chart wrong, or is there something I’m missing? It doesn’t really matter since they are sold out, just curious.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you normally wear an XL you will be fine.

That's good to hear. Covid's been rough on a man. Even though I've been losing weight lately. :p I don't think I'm ready to accept being an XXL.

On another note I feel like that quilted shirt jacket is going to be a crazy sleeper. More like a coat than a shirt jacket. The silhouette is pretty wild.

sandman1983

Reaction score
Really want to kop that trucker jacket. But just worried whether the chocolate collar is gonna run-off onto the undyed fabric.

Or is it dry clean only?

MeatFish

Reaction score
That's good to hear. Covid's been rough on a man. Even though I've been losing weight lately. :p I don't think I'm ready to accept being an XXL.

On another note I feel like that quilted shirt jacket is going to be a crazy sleeper. More like a coat than a shirt jacket. The silhouette is pretty wild.
Don't pay the size tag any mind. I'm a usual 34 waist and XXL in 18E bottoms are the best fit for me. Not even for an exaggerated large fit, just the comfiest.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads